shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC Pendant

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just thought I'd share some pics of the pendant I got for Christmas. It's a .75 oec from ebay. Very white and sparkley! Thanks for looking!

P1000489.jpg

P1000466.jpg

P1000468.jpg

P1000463.jpg

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty Junebug, I love that style. I contemplated getting a (much) smaller version, never saw one with a stone that size. It does look very white, what colour grade is the stone? Enjoy!

happybear

Shiny_Rock
Nice!! :love:
I'm so in love with OEC now and hope to have a pendant with it too.
Looks like I'll scour eBay more often from now on! :rodent:
Well done!! :appl:

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: beautiful! :appl: :appl: :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's lovely! Congrats!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Sooo pretty! Congrats! :appl:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug, it's so beautiful :love: :love: ! You must be delighted. I just recently discovered the beauty of omcs and oecs. All cuts are beautiful but If I had know about these, I would definitely have gotten an old cut instead of a modern brilliant for my ering.

Enjoy your pendant and wear it in good health!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your nice comments dinamit, happybear, Ninama, yennyfire, stic and baby nurse! I'm very excited to own an oec, I've fallen in love with their beauty.

Dinamit, according to the seller it's VS1/F. Who knows - it certainly looks as white as my G GIA graded stone, and I can't see any inclusions with my 50 year old eyes lol.

Here's the thing...it's so pretty I'm tempted to reset it into a ring so I can look at it all the time! Spoken like a true PS'er. I haven't shared my plan with my husband yet because I'm sure he will think I'm a little nuts. I'd have to wait for the jewelry budget to build up anyway.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Snort...you're a girl after my own heart, lol! Your logic makes perferct sense to me! :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results