shape
carat
color
clarity

Not rational diaper bag - help me decide!

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
Hey ladies with Not Rational bags!

I'm looking into getting the Hansel bag and need to decide on a color. I emailed Fabiana and she said she has the basic black matte and grey silver rhino. Yes, i know they are 2 completely different looks. Initially, I was set on getting the black but after seeing the photos of the rhino I'm having second thoughts. It's just so different and I already have a black bag. I've attached a pic of the rhino leather bag and a close up pic. What do you guys think?? Do you think it looks too gaudy for everyday use and too hard to accessorize? I know I can trust you guys for sound advice.

Thanks in advance!

HANSEL - rhino gray+silver_front.jpg

HANSEL - rhino gray+silver.CU1.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I vote black. Not a fan of the rhino.

I have a wine pearlized and also a black diesel and I love them both. The black diesel I bought for a workbag!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
I have a Coach messenger bag that looks very similar to the NR rhino color and I.LOVE.IT. I get compliments all the time, its actually very neutral, and different. I think it goes with everything actually, bc the silver reflects a bit of what you're weariing and if you're wearing brown, it gets a warmer tone.
Good luck, I don't think you can go wrong with either!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is really hard to see how the rhino will look in real life situations yanno? I'd prob go safer with the black. I still love mine but I actually wish I'd gotten black I think. The gray I got is a very flat/matte and while I love the bag itself and TOTALLY APPRECIATE it looks like a purse not a diaper bag... 20/20 hindsight I'd do a black of some type or a SUPER dark or silvery dark gray...nothing too light. The rhino--hard to say.

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
Thanks ladies! I appreciate all the input. I think I'll go with the black. Also, hubby can carry it and not look so ridiculous!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i have the black diesel and vote black. it goes with everything and isn't a look-at-me color - which i like.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results