color
clarity

Show me your Coach - Part II!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
DearBuddha|1292336910|2796479 said:
lizzyann01|1292099557|2794401 said:
Autumnovember|1284615857|2710963 said:
I got this one a while ago but I :love: it :)

The material is sparkly which makes me love it even more!

AN, I am loving this style! It looks like a good size too! Do you know the name of it? Was it an outlet purchase?

That is the Sabrina bag. I have a large one in a lovely dove grey leather with lilac silk interior. I got mine last Christmas at an outlet in New England, and it was around $250 (but it was free for me, thanks to gift cards). It holds up really well, but it does drives me nuts that the strap tends to slip off my shoulder.

Thanks for the info DB! Have any pics???!!! :naughty:

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
lizzyann01|1292353384|2796722 said:

AN, I am loving this style! It looks like a good size too! Do you know the name of it? Was it an outlet purchase?

That is the Sabrina bag. I have a large one in a lovely dove grey leather with lilac silk interior. I got mine last Christmas at an outlet in New England, and it was around $250 (but it was free for me, thanks to gift cards). It holds up really well, but it does drives me nuts that the strap tends to slip off my shoulder.

Previous page, about halfway down. Right now I'm currently using my Fendi, so the coach is packed away, but I google searched an image so you can get a look at what my bag looks like:
http://stores.channeladvisor.com/fashionphile/items/item.aspx?itemid=2449301

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Ooh I just did a search for the Sabrina bag and found the stone one here on Rebecca Romijn. She has it on about halfway down the page. She was a cute prego lady with her Coach bag! I think I may call the outlet near me in New England and see if they have any. Is the size she is wearing the large version of the sabrina? Does anyone know? I want to be specific when I call. I think I may have found a Christmas present for myself.
http://x17online.com/celebrities/rebecca_romijn/

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
DearBuddha|1292376676|2797087 said:
lizzyann01|1292353384|2796722 said:

Previous page, about halfway down. Right now I'm currently using my Fendi, so the coach is packed away, but I google searched an image so you can get a look at what my bag looks like:
http://stores.channeladvisor.com/fashionphile/items/item.aspx?itemid=2449301

Thanks DB! I must have been typing my previous reply at the same time as you. The gray with the lilac is so classy! Love it! I have to check my emails now to see if I have any 20%off coupons for the outlet. I was getting them all the time but I feel like they haven't sent any in awhile.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
lizzyann01|1292377194|2797099 said:
Ooh I just did a search for the Sabrina bag and found the stone one here on Rebecca Romijn. She has it on about halfway down the page. She was a cute prego lady with her Coach bag! I think I may call the outlet near me in New England and see if they have any. Is the size she is wearing the large version of the sabrina? Does anyone know? I want to be specific when I call. I think I may have found a Christmas present for myself.
http://x17online.com/celebrities/rebecca_romijn/

Unless i'm mistaken, and I don't think I am, that's the large Sabrina.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Redfaery, I actually went and bought a large and a medium sized one! Pics to follow...

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
So the add'l 30% off at the Coach Outlet is still going on and I went and bought two of the Ashley Satchels. One in Walnut in the large size and one in Winter white with gold details in the medium sized version. I am IN LOVE with the winter white one, however it will need to be saved for date nights because I know my 19 month old will make it nice and dirty real quick!!! The walnut one is plenty big to hold a couple diapers and wipes and snacks, so it is beautiful but also a great baby bag! I also got a steal on a brown signature c wristlet for $14. I'm going to put it away for a birthday present for a friend for down the road! Anyways, here are pics of the bags!!

IMG_3476.JPG

IMG_3477.JPG

IMG_3480.JPG

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH just bought me a Sabrina for Valentine's Day! I have been wanting this bag for soooo long and I finally found one in the parchment color. I was having trouble finding one because it's a discontinued bag and whenever the pre-owned ones popped up on eBay (which was not often) they were usually in pretty awful shape. But this one is in mint condition and I loooove her!!! :love: :appl:

Emm'sSabrina.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I love it Irishgirl! I actually returned my two above Ashley's because I called the outlet a couple of weeks later and they got new colors of Ashley's in and they had one in the same color as your sabrina in the large size and I had to have it!!! I love that color!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lizzyann01|1299383512|2865826 said:
I love it Irishgirl! I actually returned my two above Ashley's because I called the outlet a couple of weeks later and they got new colors of Ashley's in and they had one in the same color as your sabrina in the large size and I had to have it!!! I love that color!

Oh, is that the one with the gold leather at the top? I love that Ashley! Sooooo beautiful! :love:

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Red patent leather! Just got it this weekend!!!! (Photo from website)

Picture 3.png

anitabee

Shiny_Rock
love your bag! got the same one but in camel!

ms17811-svca1[1].jpg

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Hi. My name is Erica and I'm a mega Coach-a-holic.

I am currently carrying a super limited edition Violet embroidered Audrey, bag #23 of 28 (yes, they are numbered). After work today I'll be driving up to my local outlet to pick up the Kristin Sage Satchel in Mauve.

Just how many pink/purple bags does one girl need???

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results