shape
carat
color
clarity

UPDATE ** Daycare troubles - WWYD?

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
UPDATE:

I went into the daycare to pick up yesterday. My favorite teacher Miss Jenn was there and she started to tear up, said that she has been up all night thinking and that she realized that she never gave him the second bottle, and that she accidentally wrote down another babies bottle on Charlie's log. She apologized profusely. I told her that mistakes happen and that I make mistakes in the hustle and bustle of the day.

In the situation I don't think that my feeling were those of an overreaction. My first thoughts were that he was fed someone elses bottle or breast milk or formula and had that actually been the case then I WOULD have pulled him out of that daycare. I honestly don't think that any mom would be okay with their child getting someone else's breast milk by accident or not. If you would be okay with that then you are a much more relaxed mom than I am and KUDOS to that. That mistake would not have been forgivable to me. I view this as totally different from getting someone else's fruits or veggies, or even rice cereal. Call me CRAZY or a new mom but I will feel the same way with baby #2 and #3 as well.

I would have also thought twice about pulling him if they never came up with an answer to what had happened that day, and continued to stick to the story that they fed him 3 bottles and everything matched up.

Since the mystery has been solved we will continue to attend this daycare.

Thank you again for all of the perspectives it is interesting to see the different view points of other moms.

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
I like that they were honest about and actually "fessed" up to their mistake and can appreciate that enough to have made the same decision as you to leave your child in that daycare. Like you said, people make mistakes and hopefully it won't continue.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad you worked things out and are feeling better about the situation. Do they do anything like color code bottles to each kid to prevent mix-ups like that?

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
HH we actually have ORANGE silicone labels on each of his bottles that say "Charlie Lastname" on them. They are the orbit labels which we love. Our bottles are well labeled if nothing else.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results