shape
carat
color
clarity

White Gold differences?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LostNWonderland

Rough_Rock
What is the difference between 14k and 18k in terms of everyday life? I know there is a weight difference, etc, however, how does this difference take shape in real life? Also, I recently heard about 19k gold, can anyone tell me what that is and how is it different?

Is one more likely to wear and turn yellow? For those that have white gold jewelry which would you recommend? And is Platinum really worth all that money?

Thanks,
-Alice

yowahking

Shiny_Rock
You have started several questions that can be long discussions. I would look back to see some of the answers that are already given on these topics. There are many advantages about each metal, much misinformation about each metal, many people who do not know how to work with each metal, and some metals that are just fine for some and bad for others. Clear as mud? 19k is new, too soon to know how it will catch on. I am thinking of starting 15ct gold just because no one has, unless Brian Knox steals my idea.
wink2.gif

Just seeing if he is paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results