shape
carat
color
clarity

A fun day out... boys n their toys...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
As some of you might remember the Father''s Day thread... i was taking my Dad driving one of his boy hood dream cars...

Well 40 years after it first arrived on the scene... Dad finally got in the Drivers seat of a Lotus/Caterham Super 7 (120BHP - 1.6litre 6 speed 350-400BPH/Ton - bloomin quick - 0-60 ~5secs to give you some specs)

What this was was a Auto Test.. a coned out track... drive round the tight course as quick as poss (sliding encouraged) Finishing with an Obligatory ''Donut'' Round the final cone.

Here he is coming up to the Final Cone... stop.. into first... put revs at 3000rpm.. drop clutch... pray
IMG_0067.jpg

mid donut
IMG_0068.jpg

And myself - same cone...
IMG_0069.jpg

Mid Turn
IMG_0070.jpg

And to top it off... out of the 10 folk there... Dad came 10th fastest and me 6th
31.gif

Glad they weren''t my tyres on the back...

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. Great gift for your father. Looks like a ton of fun. Man Id love to take a zippy car out and speed around

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Aye, next time might go for hte day course, rather than just the after noon - 4 hours just wasnt enough time!

Did 2 courses... one very tight - didnt get out of first... but had a wonderful ''drift corner'' to poser slide round...

and a second more open course for speed (managed to get into 2nd)

did 4 runs in each course...

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Lord Summerisle,
What a wonderful gift for your Father!!!! How thoughtful and FUN!!!

This is my kind of dream day......would just love it
30.gif
Sounds like fun was had by all!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is soo awesome! it looks like you had much fun
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results