shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

princesss

Ideal_Rock
So despite being more of a Batman girl than a Superman girl, I will be there at midnight on opening night to see the new Superman movie, due completely to the fact that the new Superman is more swoon-worthy than any other superhero out there right now.

new%20superman%20henry%20cavill.jpg

*drool*

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
princesss|1296747188|2841814 said:
So despite being more of a Batman girl than a Superman girl, I will be there at midnight on opening night to see the new Superman movie, due completely to the fact that the new Superman is more swoon-worthy than any other superhero out there right now.

*drool*
Princess - who is that yum yum? lol

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Henry Cavill. Apparently he was on The Tudors? This is the first time I've seen a picture of him, and I've never seen him act - but with looks like that, he could have no more talent than I do and I'll still be glued to the screen!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
princesss|1296747574|2841822 said:
Henry Cavill. Apparently he was on The Tudors? This is the first time I've seen a picture of him, and I've never seen him act - but with looks like that, he could have no more talent than I do and I'll still be glued to the screen!

Oh, yeah!!! I remember him. God, he was SO hot in that show and he's talented, which is a plus. lol (I watched season 1 & all or most of 2 but grew bored of it after the demise of Anne Boleyn.)

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
princesss|1296747188|2841814 said:

*drool*

Oh yeah, he's beautiful.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so mad at myself for letting my health slip- my weight is out of control and now I found out I need extensive dental work (which is all my fault, honestly.) I am probably a walking advertisement for heart disease, diabetes and knee replacement- all at the age of 42.

To make matters worse, although I usually avoid people from high school (no facebook for me!) my sis hired two guys I graduated with to do home improvements and I actually had to face them yesterday. Ughh- they look great and I look old enough to be their Mom- their very fat Mom....They had both told sis how back in school they had crushes on me- at least they went home to their wives greatful for who they married!

Hoping that by putting this in writing it will serve a reminder to take better care of myself: health-wise, physical appearance-wise and mentally as well.

Good thought for the day: People do like me for who I am, so at least I'm not a total trainwreck!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, Fountain -- HUGS to you!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
VRBeauty|1296788258|2842482 said:
Awww, Fountain -- HUGS to you!

Aw thanks, VR- I feel better just having posted that.

Now on to a better me!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
DH was laid off today. His project was ending, and they let go of most of the office.

*deep breath*

I'm confident that everything will be fine, but in the back of my mind it makes me question my own job stability. His brother got married a few years ago, and he lost his job, then his wife did. It was a huge stress on their marriage and they are now filing for divorce. We are not them, and I know that, but it's there, waaaay back in my mind.

:sick:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
trillionaire|1297180973|2846590 said:
DH was laid off today. His project was ending, and they let go of most of the office.

*deep breath*

I'm confident that everything will be fine, but in the back of my mind it makes me question my own job stability. His brother got married a few years ago, and he lost his job, then his wife did. It was a huge stress on their marriage and they are now filing for divorce. We are not them, and I know that, but it's there, waaaay back in my mind.

Oh Trillionaire,
I am so sorry & I totally understand your fears but it will all work out & you guys will be just fine. Just remember how lucky you are to have each other & you can make it through anything. Sending good work dust your way & big hugs too!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
toilet seat covers "provided for your safety" are NOT reusable!!! :rolleyes: :knockout:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TooPatient|1297191774|2846751 said:
toilet seat covers "provided for your safety" are NOT reusable!!! :rolleyes: :knockout:

ewww, yuck...why cant people clean up after themselves? I would be embarrassed to leave a seat cover on the seat!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1297192328|2846760 said:
TooPatient|1297191774|2846751 said:

ewww, yuck...why cant people clean up after themselves? I would be embarrassed to leave a seat cover on the seat!

I think it is someone new working in the building since it has happened almost every day the last couple of weeks -- I'm tempted to print up a sign.
Oh... and she had her AF last week :knockout: :knockout:

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
ahhhhhh...I just broke my iphone!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!! :errrr: Steve Jobs SUCKS...I can't unlock it cause there is a small crack...on the subsurface!!

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
Why do bezels hate me?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just wanna say that for the first time someone used the word "vagina" in rocky talky! LOL!

Deco is a crazy woman.

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer_D|1297216378|2847116 said:
I just wanna say that for the first time someone used the word "vagina" in rocky talky! LOL!

Deco is a crazy woman.

thanks for making me search "vagina" on pricescope... :lol:

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
missy|1297182555|2846611 said:
trillionaire|1297180973|2846590 said:

*deep breath*

Oh Trillionaire,
I am so sorry & I totally understand your fears but it will all work out & you guys will be just fine. Just remember how lucky you are to have each other & you can make it through anything. Sending good work dust your way & big hugs too!

Thanks Missy! *shares dust with DH* :wink2:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry Trillonaire. I really hope your husband finds something he loves soon.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry Trillionaire!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I'm going to Singapore this fall. I'm going to Singapore this fall. I'm going to Singapore this fall.

I want to cry I'm so happy. I can hardly believe I really get to go back. I'm super excited about going to NZ, but going back to my little island home is probably the most exciting thing that's happened to me in the last 5 years.

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
My dryer is broken and I can't get a repair man in for another week!

Why are laundrymats so sketchy? I walked in today to do laundry and there was a woman with a small child screaming in to her phone. I think it was the baby daddy because she was saying "you f--ing ruined it. I'm f---ing done with her. You can keep her. I don't f----ing care anymore. You can come and take her tomorrow because I am f----ing done with this sh--."

Poor little girl looked so confused.

I wanted to give her a hug, but obviously that would be creepy.

I'm afraid to do my laundry now.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Princess - That is AWESOME!!!

I need to get a trim/hair cut but can't decide what I want to do. Do I want to enhance my layers? Just trim and add highlights?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
chemgirl|1297439474|2849257 said:
My dryer is broken and I can't get a repair man in for another week!

Why are laundrymats so sketchy? I walked in today to do laundry and there was a woman with a small child screaming in to her phone. I think it was the baby daddy because she was saying "you f--ing ruined it. I'm f---ing done with her. You can keep her. I don't f----ing care anymore. You can come and take her tomorrow because I am f----ing done with this sh--."

Poor little girl looked so confused.

I wanted to give her a hug, but obviously that would be creepy.

I'm afraid to do my laundry now.

The laundromat sucks. We had to use it during the summer and I use to stick the clothes in the dryer and go out to my car and read.

That's my recommendation to you. Also, then you don't have to deal with all the weirdos!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've been thinking about this all week: would Diet Coke and a shot of Nyquil make a good mixed drink. It's tempting. It's intriguing. Huh...

Thoughts?

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
MC|1297455280|2849504 said:
I've been thinking about this all week: would Diet Coke and a shot of Nyquil make a good mixed drink. It's tempting. It's intriguing. Huh...

Thoughts?

Gross.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
dragonfly411|1297455463|2849508 said:

Thoughts?

Gross.

Maybe I'll pour a shot of it in my dh's soda and see if he notices. hahaha

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock

Thoughts?

Cherry flavored nyquil? MMM Diet Cherry Nyquoke

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
davi_el_mejor|1297455996|2849522 said:

Thoughts?

Nyquoke lol!!! Will buy the diet cherry coke tonight! ;-)

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
MC|1297456212|2849526 said:
davi_el_mejor|1297455996|2849522 said:

Thoughts?

Nyquoke lol!!! Will buy the diet cherry coke tonight! ;-)

Double gross.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results