shape
carat
color
clarity

ID Jewelry PreSet Diamond Earrings

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone actually purchased the preset earrings from ID Jewelry? Will ID jewelry have a real person examine the diamond, if requested, to see if it is eye clean? I have looked at their website, but cannot find any information about this. I know everyone here is very big into GIA certifications. Would you purchase either .90 or 1.00 diamond earrings from ID jewelry without the cert?

Yekutiel

Shiny_Rock
Hi Iugurl101
Thanks for you concern. The best advise I can give on your post is to call us and talk to one of our gemologist or myself and we can closely examine and inspect any of our preset diamond studs that we have on hand and explain exactly the quality and the performance that you maybe looking for and answering any of your questions.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, there you have it!

But to answer your original question - yes, IDJ is one of those (few) vendors I would comfortably purchase uncerted stones from on their professional opinion.

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Hi iugurl101
My husband purchased a 5.6 carat eternity band from Yekutiel & Luann at ID jewelry. He gave it to me this Christmas. I have to say that
it is the most beautiful ring ever. Each stone (there are 14 of them) is perfect and sparkles like you would never believe. Everyday I
wear it I just stare at it and people comment on it constantly! None of the diamonds on my ring are certified and I am 100%
confident in Yekutiel and his staff at ID to pick out near perfect (to the eye) beautiful, diamonds. I was sent to them by another member here after she showed off her eternity ring that they made for her. Good Luck!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi iugurl! As above, I'd just give the guys a buzz and they'll give you a rundown on their stones, I'd be most comfortable purchaing preset studs from them if I can have an expert look over them for me first. I bought a tennis bracelet from ID a few months back, totally sight unseen, and had them handpick the diamonds for me. They are phenomenal, at only 5 points a piece, do they ever pack a punch! Can't wait to hear what you end up with! Rest assured they will be beautiful!

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
Great! Thanks everyone for your responses. I am glad to hear all of the positives :) I am looking (early) for an anniversary present for myself, but it's not until May. So I will wait until March/April to actually order them.

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
Yekutiel- FYI I just looked at your website and when I clicked on the preset earrings, round, it comes up blank! Then I tried the princess and it came up with the list of rounds!

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
kimber418|1294201743|2814666 said:
Hi iugurl101
My husband purchased a 5.6 carat eternity band from Yekutiel & Luann at ID jewelry. He gave it to me this Christmas. I have to say that
it is the most beautiful ring ever. Each stone (there are 14 of them) is perfect and sparkles like you would never believe. Everyday I
wear it I just stare at it and people comment on it constantly! None of the diamonds on my ring are certified and I am 100%
confident in Yekutiel and his staff at ID to pick out near perfect (to the eye) beautiful, diamonds. I was sent to them by another member here after she showed off her eternity ring that they made for her. Good Luck!
I agree - the earrings will be a great deal for the price. Kimber you got it?!? What do you think?? Post pics!!! :appl: :D

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Hi LAlove,

Yes! I got it and I love it! I have not had a chance to take photos yet but will tomorrow! I can't believe how much it
sparkles. It feels better on my left hand so I have not been wearing my e-ring that much. It does not go with the
new eternity band. My e-ring is a 3.02 emerald cut 5 stone.......SO no, it will not be worn with this band! :)
I enjoyed working with ID and got to know Luann the best. They are all great. Thanks so much for sending me to
them. I told them about you and they knew who I was talking about even though I don't know your name! So funny!
Promise to post photos tomorrow. You have been busy planning your next project! I am always planning a jewelry project!
Life would be boring without the planning of my next jewelry project!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought super blingy hoops from my MIL and they are freaking STUNNING. Beams of light and great construction.

As long as they are aware that you are a PSer they KNOW you are talking 40 mag pics and fireshots and what not so they really put their best foot forward, which is very nice (and smart) of them.

Totally easy to do business with too. Took me NO time at all to get what I needed. Minute I said PSer they knew what quality I was expecting and told me what would fit my budget and needs, sent me pics within 5 minutes and had the transaction done in zero minutes. I was impressed and would (and have) recommended them.

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Gypsy,

Can you post photos of your earrings? Are they for you or your MIL? Would love to see!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results