shape
carat
color
clarity

Which TV/Movie Character Reminds You of Yourself?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I think I'm a combo of Kermit the Frog and Dharma from Dharma and Greg.

Most of the time, I look at the world with the slightly amused, befuddled expression of Kermit, but when I'm in a good mood I have Dharma's enthusiasm. I'm not as flaky as Dharma, but I can do the whole new age, hippie thing pretty easily. I can also relate to Christine, on New Adventures of Old Christine, in that I seem to be a bit out of step with the more "perfect" moms around me.

How about you? Which character(s) ring a bell with you?

Agent P

Rough_Rock
Sometimes I think I may be Ellie on Cougar Town. :twirl:

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
A combination of Edina Monsoon, Lucy Ricardo, Scarlett O'Hara and Rachel Maddow.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Several of my friends call me "Dharma" from Dharma and Greg.
A few of them call me "Polly" from Along Came Polly.
My husband calls me the Absent-Minded Professor.
I sense a theme, here. :cheeky:

While I think all of those references are accurate, I like to think of myself as more of an Audrey Hepburn type. A taller, less genteel, definitely less well-dress Audrey Hepburn. :praise:

ETA: I've never seen a full episode of Dharma and Greg.
My sister calls me "Stewie", as in the football-headed baby from Family Guy. That, I cannot explain. I've never seen that show, either.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't at all look like Elaine from Seinfield but kind of similar attitude. Oh, I do not know who else. I'm really impatient and/annoyed with others so if anyone knows of a character who fits that bill, that is me. But, I am very nice though when other people don't mess up stupid things. Not doing things like forgetting to program the sale price on Express Kit Salads at the grocery store so I have to stand there while the person has to call someone up to double check it. Okay, f*ck it, I don't want that salad THAT MUCH to stand there for five minutes. Ugh!

I wish I could say I am like Sydney from Alias. Undercover spy who kicks everyones' ass, but unfortunely, the most ass kicking I do involves the above salad situation where I grab the salad bag out of the lady's hand and toss it off into the distance where it smashes into the gum and candy bar department and knocks everything off the shelves.

Oh, just wanted to add my husband told me that I remind him of Drew Barrymore and that I look a bit like her. My build is more like Sarah Jessica Parker, though, thin with NO hips. My face looks nothing like her. So I'm a Sarah Jessica Parker/Drew Barrymore hybrid with a alternately bitchy/cranky & cute/sweet personality.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Personality: Phoebe from "Friends." :twirl:

Looks: I have no idea, but my two nephews swear I look just like the crazy neighbor on "Two and a Half Men." (I think her name is Rose.) :lol:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Irish - I have thought the same for me. Phoebe. I could also see myself as an Ally McBeal.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Not tv or movies -- Lucy in Peanuts has always been a little too close to home for comfort.

--- Laurie

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Irishgrrrl|1294431122|2816971 said:
Personality: Phoebe from "Friends." :twirl:

Looks: I have no idea, but my two nephews swear I look just like the crazy neighbor on "Two and a Half Men." (I think her name is Rose.) :lol:

There is some online quiz that tells you which "Friends" personality you most fit. Mine came back as Phoebe. Yeah, kind of spacy at times. I will run stop signs and stuff while spacing out. hahaha

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dragonfly411|1294431207|2816973 said:
Irish - I have thought the same for me. Phoebe. I could also see myself as an Ally McBeal.

DF, I LOVED Ally McBeal! That was my favorite show back when it was on, and I miss it! :lol:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
I am stewie

I even have the accent.

:praise:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would say Grace from Will & Grace. Mostly b/c she talks w/her hands/arms waving everywhere and she does a lot of funny facial expressions. We caught part of a stand up act on Comedy Central a while back and JD started laughing and said "She's you, with dark hair" It was Whitney Cummings..we'd never heard of her, but I could see it, arms waving and the facial expressions.

Looks, JD says Amy Smart and the girl from The Craft and The Waterboy that has the odd name..Fairuza Balk, but w/blonde hair. I dated a guy years back who one time, when he made a smart ass comment about something, I turned and shot him a dirty look and he said "Settle down there, La Femme Nikita" and I was like, huh? He told me there was a tv show he'd been watching, and that I looked like the main character. I'd never even heard of it, but watched it and I do resemble Peta Wilson. Mind you, years ago and take about 30 pounds off me. I suppose now I look like the chunky versions of these actresses.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
MC|1294430589|2816955 said:
I'm really impatient and/annoyed with others so if anyone knows of a character who fits that bill, that is me. But, I am very nice though when other people don't mess up stupid things. Not doing things like forgetting to program the sale price on Express Kit Salads at the grocery store so I have to stand there while the person has to call someone up to double check it. Okay, f*ck it, I don't want that salad THAT MUCH to stand there for five minutes. Ugh!

Becker! This is so totally that '90's show, he's always annoyed by stupid people. I use the DVR to record the reruns and love them. Here's a really funny clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECifRrBzCRg

There's tons of it on youtube if you don't get the show in your area.

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Physically I most resemble America Ferrera. I'm quite a bit shorter, and a great deal chunkier, but hey, I think she's gorgeous so I don't really mind the comparison. When I was young and skinny, I was told I looked like Michelle Rodrigues. I was car crazy at the time so of course I loved that comparison!

Personality wise I'm a less funny, more human Greg House. I generally despise people and think they're all idiots.

Present company excluded, of course.

In life I aspire to be like Stephen Fry - one of the greatest people of our time. Failing that, I'll settle for Barbie - that bitch has everything.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I'm the female version of Chandler Bing. Always joking, never serious. Don't know if thats a good thing or bad.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results