shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally! ***Pro Photos***

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!! Your pictures are stunning!! YOU and your husband are stunning!! Congratulations!

So pretty - what a beautiful bride you made! I love the hairpiece you have on in the later photos. Your venue looks simply amazing!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Just LOVELY!!! Love your mantilla-style veil! Congratulations, mr and mscushion!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
PERFECTION....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Lori

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! Just...perfection! Gorgeous! You inspire me!!! So very happy for you and the Mr. Cushion...thank you for sharing, your wedding was just fantastic all around. May you continue to grow as a couple and continue to inspire couples you're close to ever more. :appl:

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much for your generous and kind comments and wishes for our marriage. :wavey: I really appreciate them!

At the end of the day, I think we all pay quite a lot for wedding photography in order to have a good memory of how happy we were on our wedding day... and just flipping through the photos again recalls that wedding day feeling exactly, which is pretty priceless.

@DearBuddha: thanks! The wedding was in the wine country outside the city of Verona (which is at the top of the boot that is Italy...Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet city!) I definitely looked at a lot of Tuscany destination weddings for inspiration, though.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! The two of you looked absolutely radiant, and it looks as though you had a very memorable wedding. Thanks for sharing!

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you for sharing these amazing photos. Your wedding looks like it was amazing. :love:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks so lovely!! Congratulations! :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous wedding; beautiful couple!! Where did you get married? It looks like somewhere in Italy! Congrats :appl:

eta: I now see you said it IS Italy!!! What an amazing wedding destination!!! Wow, so beautiful!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results