shape
carat
color
clarity

The start of a collection?

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
My first pearls are here! I wanted a classic white strand on a fairly tight budget, and this is what I came up with, with the help of this awesome subforum. They're from Catherine Cardellini. They're about 7 mm, mostly round, but some almost button shaped, as you can see. The off rounds mostly sit at the back of my neck, so they don't bother me. Otherwise, I think they have very nice luster, and I'm quite pleased with them! I have no real frame of reference, as I've only had cheap, low quality pearls before, but to my eyes, they're quite nice. Looking forward to some nice colored strands next!

Sorry for the not-so-good pictures, but we're in the middle of moving apartments and my camera is packed with everything else, so my cell phone is the best I can do for now!

It's a little shorter than I had wanted, but I actually like the length. It's not as short as I had feared!

super blurry shot showing the matching earrings.

I'm very happy with them. Almost makes me excited to go to work tomorrow!

photo[6].JPG

photo[5].JPG

photo[3].JPG

photo[7].JPG

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are lovely and look great on you! yes, it is the beginning of a collection!

MoZo

iLander

Ideal_Rock
WOW! :appl:

Those have a really nice luster! They seem to glow, even in the low light photos! :love:

Very good choice!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Those pearls look lovely on you. Yes, this is the classic look, and really dresses up any outfit.

Enjoy! :appl: :appl: :appl:

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
Those are lovely. I'm sure if you hang around here long enough your collection will definitely be expanding. Congratulations!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I'm wearing them at work today and I do feel more official somehow. Like I should go boss some people around. Too bad I have zero authority here, lol. But I have pearls!

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
They look beautiful on you!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! They look perfect on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results