carat
color
clarity

Barry Bridgestock Amethyst + Daniel M Ring

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
texaskj|1291090021|2782409 said:
Great graduation present; that emerald is to die for. :love:
And aren't Caren and Dan just the best? I can't wait to work with them again.
Thank you, Texaskj!

Caren and Dan are amazing to work with. I couldn't wait to start another project with them lol. Before they finished this ring I had already sent them a blue spinel to be set in a ring for my mom's Christmas present. It was kind of a last minute project and Caren even helped me look for stones and decide. She is so sweet!

I have plenty of idea's for other projects I want to do with them too. Poor Caren, I've sent her dozens of pictures of my loose stones!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Clairitek|1291091001|2782426 said:
That setting is awesome! The color of the stone is so rich too. What a great statement piece.

DanielM seriously rocks my socks. I have a custom ring for my mom in the works with them right now!
Thank you, Clairtek!

I have a ring in the works for my mom too! She lost the diamond in her engagement ring a year ago. She didn't make a big deal about it at the time but she let it slip a few weeks ago that she missed having an engagement ring to wear. Luckily her ring was insured and she has another bigger diamond ring my dad gave her a few years back but she doesn't like to wear it everyday. I told Caren about the situation and she helped me look for a stone (we ended up with a blue spinel from Jerry at Gemart Services). She's even made sure it'll be ready in time for Christmas even with their baby coming soon. They are seriously amazing, I love working with them.

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
BG, when is the baby due? I've got 4 things I want them to do, but I've waited this long, I don't want to bombard them.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
texaskj|1291095172|2782477 said:
BG, when is the baby due? I've got 4 things I want them to do, but I've waited this long, I don't want to bombard them.
Um, Caren mentioned they were expecting a baby soon a few weeks ago when we were planning my mom's spinel ring project. I'm not exactly sure when the baby is due, I think someone here mentioned sometime in December... I would get in contact with Caren, they're very good about keeping their deadlines and she'll let you know when they can do your projects.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Burberrygirl! I can't believe I missed your thread! I saw that ring on Dan's site, and it is beautiful! Congrats! Aren't Caren and Dan just so wonderful to work with?

P.S. Caren is due the first week of December! Last week, she said that she hadn't started having any contractions, so baby might be late.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
The baby is due this week I believe. When I spoke with them on 11/17 they said the baby was due in 2 weeks.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Sandyandisaac, thank you! They are amazing to work with. I thought she was due soon.

Thanks for the info, HKK!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
By the way, I love your new Amethyst ring and your Emerald.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Now I noticed DanielM's store is on vacation, so I guess the baby is here!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, HKK! I was looking at their Etsy last night and noticed the message too! I bet they’re so excited! :appl:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sandyandisaac|1291139669|2782900 said:
Burberrygirl! I can't believe I missed your thread! I saw that ring on Dan's site, and it is beautiful! Congrats! Aren't Caren and Dan just so wonderful to work with?

P.S. Caren is due the first week of December! Last week, she said that she hadn't started having any contractions, so baby might be late.

Much as I have never ordered from them, please post the date when the baby is born. I shall be thrilled if it is the same day as I am (I shall not tell anyone, but definitely send them a gift.) December babies are rare.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring turned out gorgeous! The stone all on it's own was amazing but set in that white metal with the double prongs, it looks fabulous! What a bonus that they're so awesome to work with AND their prices are reasonable. I'm even more excited now to begin a project with them; I have a couple of stones that I'd like set in pendants.

Your photography is great, BBG! I LOVE the picture with your Mom's dog's little paw :)) !

I wish you'd start a thread on your emerald ring-- I swoon every time I see it :twirl:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
The due date was December 4. I believe that the vacation message went up November 30th, but I don't know that for sure. I currently have a project going with them (very simple, no stones) and the deadline they gave me was December 22nd. She was quoting a month for things to give them extra time for baby!

I'm very excited.

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss this thread! BB love your amethyst ring, so pretty! And whenever I see your emerald ring, my eyes turn green! :mrgreen:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Nice! Congrats! :))

And your emerald ring is one of my favorite on PS. :love:

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
They did a lovely job on that ring, so elegant. And the color of the stone is to die for.

CaraMish

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I'm late to the party as usual, but your rings are absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for the wonderful pictures!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Babynurse, thank you! You’re so sweet! I can’t wait to see what projects you do with Dan and Caren, they are amazing! I will start a thread on my emerald as soon as I take some more pictures of it. :))

Freke, thanks for the info. I’m excited for them too!

Megeve, thank you! Btw, my cab stack ring project is done! I’ll post pictures as soon as I get them.

Imdanny, thank you! I’m thrilled that my emerald is one of your PS favorites! :bigsmile:

Kismet, thank you! They really are amazing to work with.

CaraMish, thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed the pictures. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results