shape
carat
color
clarity

Who's hoping for a Xmas/New year proposal?

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Oh I hope the 1.5 works out too! Was it nice and sparkly?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
It was super sparkly, and a nice size. Very pretty, would be perfect.

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Don't keep us hanging, take it to a jeweller asap to be tested so you atleast know if it IS a diamond or not.

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Jessie! How did I miss this? What an update! Can't wait to hear/see more.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
i wont keep you ladies hanging, as soon as i know something, i promise to let you ladies know. I have to wait until C takes it in, and than ill know. I cant wait!!!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Jessie, yay! That's really exciting and could be a great opportunity. Don't get your hopes up too high though so you're not too disappointed if it doesn't work out for some reason. I really hope everything turns out exactly perfect for you :bigsmile:

!!!~*~*~*~*~*~*DUST*~*~*~*~*~*~!!!

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Off (current) topic... 8)

20 days 21 hours 4 mins
Until Trip to South East Asia 16-Dec-2010 08:00

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
....Ladies, here is the update, i am going out of my mind with what happened today, i officially am going to ask for all the dust i can get, Why might you ask? Well Last week i mentioned how we found a jeweler and found the perfect ring, well we took some of C's moms stones, and none of them were real. Which sadden me, but C asked if we could see their books for settings. Well we started going there and there were endless options, but i kept walking back to the display of the ring i saw last week. The guy who works at the store, took the ring out, and we started playing with the Cz's the guy had, and started putting them in the ring. I have always had my heart set on a oval, but on my finger, i didnt like it at all.We tried the usual Princess Cut, Round, and Cushion, than I noticed a heart shaped one, and placed it in the ring, and i fell in love . The guy called the owner of the store who worked out a deal for C, C will be talking to the owner next week( stopping by) to start on a payment plan deal...the ring is in the back of the store, with a replacement head, and my ring size. I dont want to jinx myself, but i am pretty sure, i can say that not only did we find a ring, we found MY RING......

vanilla87

Shiny_Rock
ummm jesse that is awesome news!!! Fingers and toes crossed for you darlin :)

And a heart shaped diamond :love: Its great to have something unique and hearts are gorgeous.

any feelings about when it will happen? How long is the payment plan?

Sending you loads and loads of ******DUST **** :appl:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Vanilla, no idea how long the payment plan will be, knowing C, he will work out to pay the guy when the ring is completed, or knowing C, he will probably drop by the guys shop during the week to pay him, espically if the guy is willing to knock off some money, C loves to "haggle" prices. LoL.... Eeeppp, im so excited, i dont know how long it will take, but im hoping it will be soon. I have no ideas when he will ask, but knowing C he wont wait very long to ask them. I was so surpised to find out that i actually liked the heart cut, but something about it is so unique.

Im trying to keep my cool, espically since im still with him, but its getting so hard :lol: :loopy:

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Awww what wonderful news!!! ***DUST!***

heyme

Rough_Rock
I'm kind of hoping for one and I think there's a good chance!

We recently had been stopping at jewelry stores. We found one we both LOVE, but it was DOUBLE our budget so I'm not getting my hopes up about it and don't want to put any pressure on him to spend that much.

We'll see!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Jessie, great update :bigsmile: cant wait to hear from happy news from you!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Black, nows here comes the real waiting.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Jessie702|1291347333|2785861 said:
Thanks Black, nows here comes the real waiting.

you're a lady in waiting in waiting! ouch 8)

Supercalifragilistic ****DUST**** for you :appl: =)

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Heres some dust for all the ladies waiting for a holiday proposal
santyclaws.gif

Off topic, theres no smileys/emotioncons....check em out in the diamond hangout

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results