shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My engagement ring!!!

ChloeLe

Rough_Rock
I've just received it today! I'm so happy and I want to share with you :D. Its setting is a very simple 4-prongs ring, ring size 4.5 but the setting is 4.75. The stone is 0.59 E SI2, GIA Ex Ex Ex. Here are some photos that I've just taken (sorry for the ugly pinky finger, I have myself burnt when I cooked last week, silly me!)

hand1.jpg

hand2.jpg

Ring1.jpg

pinki

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! It's beautiful, and that E color is BLINGY!!!

How did he propose?

Cj

littlelanhua

Rough_Rock
It looks stunning and so elegant on you. congrats! I do hope you come back to post when you decide on a wb.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It looks simply stunning on you! Classic and elegant!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! It is so white on those white flowers! Congratulations! :appl: :appl: :appl:

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations it's absolutely lovely!! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats! So classy and white!

ChloeLe

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your lovely comments, I am very happy with the ring! It got a little black crystal off the table, in pavilion, very close to the boundary of the stone that can be easily covered by the prongs but it wasn't. I'm thinking to have it rotated a little bit just in case my family scrutinize it, but actually it doesn't bother me at all, I can see it only from the side.

About the proposal story... We were waiting for the ring with no patient, I kept checking BN page for it order status like every five minutes. Then I saw it arrived on Friday night and I thought they won't deliver it on weekend. I didn't know that my FH secretly collected it from Fedex when he asked me to go for a walk. I wanted to take me to some nice place but all I wanted by that time was checking the BN website haha so we just walk around our area and then we returned home. When I rushed to come upstairs to check the website again he suddenly downed on his knee and ask that classic question with the ring. I was so so surprised and so happy, I nearly burst into tear because I was so touched. Of course I say yes to his question and proceed to take the ring haha. So that's it, that's our happy proposal story. I am over the moon now :).

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Chloe! Your ring is lovely and looks wonderful on you!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Chloe, it's really lovely, classy and perfect on your hand. Do you mind me asking what metal it is? It looks gorgeous, it goes perfectly with your bright white stone!

ChloeLe

Rough_Rock
Thank you love2sparkle and Porridgde, I love your compliments so much :love: .
Porridge, my setting is made of white gold 18k and the prongs are platinum, yes they went very well with my stone :).

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations on your engagement :appl: your ring is gorgeous!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!
Classy e-ring + girl in love = happy girl!!!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It looks fantastic on your hand!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous! Congrats on your engagement!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
you should be able to have it turned w/o problem if you want to cover the inclusion.

It is beautiful and classy! congrats again.

ChloeLe

Rough_Rock
Thank you all with love :love: :love: :love: esp. AmysBling for the link!!!
Yes purplesilk, you are so right with the formula haha.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful and you seem so happy - congrats!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is absolutely lovely, and looks perfect on your hand! :appl:

moogle

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring and it looks absolutely perfect on you. :appl:

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations ChloeLe! Your ring is lovely! By the way, I have a knack for burning my fingers too while cooking. I burnt myself pretty bad the week before my wedding and my MIL was freaking out that the burn would be noticeable in the wedding photos. tee hee!

ChloeLe

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone!
catwalk82, how did you get yourself burn? I was very careless to touch the stove! We should be very careful next time to save our hands for the rings haha.
Here are some more photos I tried to took, it is extremely hard to take good photos of my diamond (or I just too clumsy :">)

ring4.jpg

ring3.jpg

ring2.jpg

DistractedByBling

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!!! I absolutely love your ring, just gorgeous! Make sure you add it to my favourite under 1ct thread

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, Chloe-it's so beautiful! The color is magnificient and I can't believe how big this .59 looks on you! Congrats on your engagement. :appl:

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and your diamond is so bright! Congratulation on your engagement.

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is so elegant and lovely - it looks just perfect on your petite hand! Congratulations.

ChloeLe

Rough_Rock
I'm so lucky that I have small fingers so small stone can look big on me \:D/

hellokitty6782

Shiny_Rock
Really classic & beautiful. Congratulations :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results