color
clarity

I feel like he's up to something!!

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
sssoooooooo...??? any updates!!???

inlove1982

Rough_Rock
:(sad Well unfortunatly....no ring updates!

But he did have beautiful flowers delivered to my work! So sweet!
So I guess there is more waiting in store for me. How did I read those signals so wrong?

A

Anonymous

Awww :(sad I have been following your thread and hoping for good news! I have to admit, I had a couple of similar experiences and it helped tremendously to talk to my guy when it happened. If not having a timeline is weighing on you, maybe you should talk to him? It does sound like he showered you with love and very thoughtful gifts though, and that's WONDERFUL! ::)

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Awww *hugs* its very easy to read the signals wrong especially when it seems like it would be perfect timing!

Could he have suspected you had cottoned on to his plans and so delayed it? To be honest I really thought this ws it for you too :(sad

amc80

Ideal_Rock
PrincessNatalie said:
Could he have suspected you had cottoned on to his plans and so delayed it? To be honest I really thought this ws it for you too :(sad

I just had to google "cottoned on." You Brits and your slang :)

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry that there's no ring but at least you had a really special birthday!

I think the signs were way too easy to interpret the way you did and I was right there with you. Maybe he's trying to purposely throw you off so when it really is the time it'll be a genuine surprise ;))

inlove1982

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all your support ladies!!!

Because of my medical issues from last year, we did have a talk about marriage & kids so we are both on the same page. And since we haven't been together for even two years yet, I don't think I'm going to start asking him when he's going to propose. I'm just going to be patient for awhile and see what happens.

But with everything he's said to me and he always talks about "our wedding', I'm not worried that it's not on his mind :naughty:

inlove1982

Rough_Rock
So I was right! He is definitely starting to design the ring! He asked me last night what diamond shape I prefer!
He tried to be sutle and sneaky still but at this point it's kinda of obvious. I told him that I prefer a round diamond, however, he looked at me and said "Really? I kind of like the square one..the princess cut." So I'm wondering if he's already bought a princess cut..? Oh well, either way I'd love it!
I'm just so excited to know it's going to happen and that I wasn't crazy and just reading into it. It's always a relief to find out you're not crazy =)
I will keep you ladies updated....hopefully something happens between now and our anniversary!

*********~~~~~DUST to all of you ladies as well!!!~~~~~~~~*****

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
inlove1982 said:
So I was right! He is definitely starting to design the ring! He asked me last night what diamond shape I prefer!
He tried to be sutle and sneaky still but at this point it's kinda of obvious. I told him that I prefer a round diamond, however, he looked at me and said "Really? I kind of like the square one..the princess cut." So I'm wondering if he's already bought a princess cut..? Oh well, either way I'd love it!
I'm just so excited to know it's going to happen and that I wasn't crazy and just reading into it. It's always a relief to find out you're not crazy =)
I will keep you ladies updated....hopefully something happens between now and our anniversary!

*********~~~~~DUST to all of you ladies as well!!!~~~~~~~~*****
LOL.

Ahhh I didnt see this post a couple of days ago! Soooo... CONGRATS! See none of us were crazy! YAY! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

inlove1982

Rough_Rock
So I thought I'd give you ladies an update! Next week we are going away for our 2 year anniversary and he's been giving me a lot of hints that it could happen soon! I'm not sure if it'll be on our anniversary or before the end of the year but I'm almost positive with will be before 2011 by the sounds of it. Last week he was asking me about what kind of rings I like and asked me to send him a couple of pictures (which I GLADLY did :naughty: ) and this week he keeps looking at my right hand ring, trying it on his hand, saying outloud that it fits one of his fingers to a certain spot and even coming out and asking me if I know my ring size!!
My boyfriend isn't the kind of guy to do anything very far in advance so I know that if he's starting to seriously get all the details now that it must be sooner than later.
I will keep you updated! Only 10 more days to go!!!!
DUST PLEASE!!!!

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
DUST!

I am now in the situation where I think the SO is up to something, so cross your fingers for me as well!

nr00

Rough_Rock
Well, the timing sounds right for being by the end of 2011. He's already got a foot in the water since Sept-Oct, right? Sounds like either for your anniversary or any other time before 2011!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results