shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Pricescope for this!

Blessed12

Rough_Rock
Love your set the cushion+Leon/ID is amazing!!!!! I am anxiously awaiting a band from ID, and now even more excited after seeing your amazing band.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous upgrade! The diamond & setting are divine. Love the stacking bands too. I have the same sapphire & diamond band from ID Jewelry - now I want the one that's all diamonds like you have!

bigdiamondtinygal

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous set. LOVE the thin bands. Just perfect. It reminds me of Kate Beckinsale's set (sp?) (same feel except I think her e-ring is a round brilliant).

legra

Brilliant_Rock
:love: Absolutely gorgeous cushion and setting! Love all the bands too - how fun to have so many different stacking options. Enjoy your new rings!

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for looking and all the nice comments! Having all the bands has been fun and gives me so many options depending on my mood...

@vespergirl: I remember seeing your beautiful sapphire eternity and it is what prompted me to go to ID Jewelry. I love my all diamond one but my only comment is that the baguettes definitely do not reflect as much light, so they look a little dull next to my sparkly Leon band.

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooohhh!!! I love your all your rings! I think they look gorgeous stacked together! :love: I agree your set looks very much like Kate Beckinsale's (though her center stone in an asscher I believe..) set and I've adored hers for years. :)

Thanks for mentioning the sparkle of the baguettes in comparison to your pave band. I was torn between getting the sapphire/diamond band or all diamonds. Now I think I'll go with sapphires and get another small pave stacking band.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
MrsM, I know this an old thread, but do the your "string" stackers from Leon scratch each other? Do you wear the millegrained stacker between your ering and "string" stacker to protect the diamonds from damaging each other?

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
pregcurious|1311046392|2971933 said:
MrsM, I know this an old thread, but do the your "string" stackers from Leon scratch each other? Do you wear the millegrained stacker between your ering and "string" stacker to protect the diamonds from damaging each other?

Great question- I have a prong set eternity and e-ring setting and was thinking that the milligrained stacker you have would be great to wear in the middle!

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
I usually do not wear the two string bands next to each other although it does not look like they would scratch each other. My everyday configuration is string band, millegrained stacker, 1mm spacer and cushion ering. Although on weekends where I am more active, I forgo my ering and do the string band, millegrained stacker (either the diamond one or sapphire one), and string band. Lots of great combinations with the stackers--love them!

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
I love your rings! They are so pretty!!

AudiLover

Shiny_Rock
Your stack is the stack of my dreams! Totally beautiful and elegant!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
So glad this was bumped! Gorgeous set.

Now that you've had it a few years, I'd love to know how the setting is holding up on both the LM and the IDJ.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely love them all! Stunning set, you have so many choices on how to wear them. I am going to check out the ID band, very pretty
and delicate - congratulations on your upgrade and 21 years =)

Seema60

Rough_Rock
MrsM|1289061173|2756865 said:
Thanks everyone for the nice comments! Here are my attempts at handshots (didn't realize how wrinkly my hands look in real life :o )....had some difficulty taking them it myself so hope they come out okay! The cushion does not look dull in real life like they are coming out in the pics and I'm not sure why. The diamond is sparkly, clear and has a lot of depth in real life. BTW: Ring is size 5 (with sizing beads since I have big knuckles).

Here are the only dimensions of the diamond I have:
7.74 x 7.15 x 4.67mm
Table 62%
Depth 65.3%
Slightly large cutlet

Congratulations on 21 years! Beautiful ring and your hands look beautiful! I have the same problem..32 years married :appl: and my knuckles are a bit bigger so the ring seems loose. I love your bands...tempting me to get some :roll:

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
I love your new ring! What an AMAZING diamond! :love:

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Did not realize that this old post got bumped recently. I still absolutely love my rings and there have been absolutely NO issues with both the Leon Mege ring as well as the IDJ band. I wear the stack pretty much every day to work and take them off when I get home to do housework/dishes. Cannot believe so much time has passed since getting my upgrade as I am still enjoying them every time I put them on in the morning =)

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must have missed this post the first time around, but let me say I love your upgrade and I love your bands. So elegant and pretty!

KyleenJeanette

Rough_Rock
What a gorgeous set!! :love:

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
omg that cushion with your delicate bands is TO DIE FOR!!!
thank you for sharing the photos!!

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock
Oh this is so beautiful! Delicate and so pretty. I have been looking at re-setting my AVC stone and this is one option I keep going back to :naughty: :love: :love: :love: :love: You are very lucky to be wearing this. Stunning!
Now that you have been wearing it for a while...I am curious: Are you still happy with your choice? Gorgeous and I am glad you shared :love: :love: :love:

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
@firefliesatsunset I do feel very lucky to have my set. I am still loving my choice and have absolutely NO regrets. There are days, I am in the car and see my rings glittering in the sunlight, and it puts a big smile on my face...

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your input :twirl: Please do spoil us with more pics if you get the chance! :naughty:
Oh one other quick question if you don't mind: As far as cleaning and maintenance of your set... easy? Or requires lots of time..?
Thanks again xo

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed your original post, too, because it was right before our daughter's wedding! Your rings are gorgeous!!! How is the quality on the IDJ bands? And how wide are those?

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They all look lovely together on your hand! :appl:

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
As requested, here are a few more photos which I just dug up on my phone.

@firefliesatsunset Cleaning is simple--I just soak in ring cleaning solution and then use a tiny brush to scrub the nooks and crannies.

@diamondseeker2006 Very happy with the quality of the IDJ bands (mine are platinum). Don't remember the width but something like 2.3mm is my guess. I gave my sister-in-law the all diamond band last year for her birthday and she loves it too! BTW: LOVE LOVE your AVR...I have a 5 stone AVR which I adore so I can image how amazing a big AVR is to look at!!

_8459.jpg

stac2.jpg

_8460.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, thank you! I think a 5 stone band of AVR's would be wonderful, too! :love: I can see we have similar taste because I love all your rings!

Glad to know you are pleased with the IDJ bands. I have always loved that design but didn't like the pricing of the Beverley K ones. I am just always a little afraid to order something I haven't seen in person. But I hope to go to NYC in the next few months and maybe I can see some in the store!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Love your new Leon. His work is just beautiful and Perry always has great diamonds to choose from. I especially love the pave on the basket.

Just realized that this is an old thread, but I still LOVE your ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results