shape
carat
color
clarity

the MIA thread....anybody heard from (fill in the name) lately?

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Re: the MIA thread....anybody heard from (fill in the name)

Yssie|1289015684|2756574 said:
Burberrygirl|1289014306|2756557 said:
Me too! I love Kenny, he reminds me so much of one of my best friends in high school. I hope he comes back soon and with some more amazing pictures of his Octavia and colored diamonds! Hmm, could you imagine an Octavia colored diamond?... :cheeky:

Another someone who'd like to see Kenny back!

But, I hope he will restrain himself from attacking RD in RT when he returns, I don't miss the "death to David!" refrains at all.

Yssie, I missed the drama but hopefully Kenny will behave himself in the future.

widget

Ideal_Rock

Hello, everyone!

I found this thread, and thought I'd check in to say hi. LOL...I've been gone so long, people are MIA that I never heard of!

Boy, this place looks different...my gosh! Can we talk pearls now?? :))

In some ways I'm even better than I was when I first went MIA: I've quit smoking, have much healthier eating habits, excercise everyday, and spend HOURS less time sitting on my arse in front of the computer. The best news is that Widget (see avatar) is still going strong, and she's looking at her 15th birthday ( :shock: ) in January. She is deaf as a stone now, but that's ok, she never much listened to me, anyway. :bigsmile:

I'm even older, of course, and a bit poorer than I was before this recession.....but then isn't everyone??

Cheers, everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!

widget

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock

widget|1289499136|2761773 said:
Hello, everyone!

I found this thread, and thought I'd check in to say hi. LOL...I've been gone so long, people are MIA that I never heard of!

In some ways I'm even better than I was when I first went MIA: I've quit smoking, have much healthier eating habits, excercise everyday, and spend HOURS less time sitting on my arse in front of the computer. The best news is that Widget (see avatar) is still going strong, and she's looking at her 15th birthday ( :shock: ) in January. She is deaf as a stone now, but that's ok, she never much listened to me, anyway. :bigsmile:

I'm even older, of course, and a bit poorer than I was before this recession.....but then isn't everyone??

widget

Hi,

I don't think we ever posted at the same time. But I just wanted to tell you that your collection was an inspiration for mine. I often looked at your sapphire when searching for my own.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock

Hi Widget,
It's good to 'see' you again.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock

Hi Widget! :wavey: It's good to see you again. I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hello, everyone!

widget

How wonderful to "see" you and Widget! Keep well and in health!

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hello, everyone!

widget

Hi, so nice to see that you are well and posting again!!

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade

lyra|1288982305|2756037 said:
I really really really miss Kenny. I hope he is back soon. :wavey:

This might sound strange- but I miss Kenny too.
Not getting into nasty debates- but he's a very interesting guy, with a lot of cool stuff to say....

Hi Widgie!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hello, everyone!

widget

Great to see you, oh woman of the great jewelry collection! You didn't mention whether you had acquired any new colored stones!!!

Hugs,
Deb
:read:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rockdiamond|1289526877|2762874 said:
lyra|1288982305|2756037 said:
I really really really miss Kenny. I hope he is back soon. :wavey:

This might sound strange- but I miss Kenny too.
Not getting into nasty debates- but he's a very interesting guy, with a lot of cool stuff to say....

Hi Widgie!

I don't reckon we'll be seeing Kenny again - I think he just keeled over from heart failure - :halo:

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Heaven forbid yssie!
( I'm a superstitious guy)

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock

Hi Widget,

What a nice surprise to see your post. Welcome back! We missed you. Glad to hear you have adopted a healthier life style and Widget is still going strong. How's your other pet Vader?

AN

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock

So glad you are posting again my dear friend. You are my mentor and have missed you dearly!!!! :wavey:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stormy?

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock

haha... I was gone for a bit, but no one noticed... Guess I am not popular with the "in-crowd".

I was wondering what happened to MOH10?

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

Amethyste|1296238541|2835798 said:
haha... I was gone for a bit, but no one noticed... Guess I am not popular with the "in-crowd".

I noticed you were gone.

Where's San Diego Lady???

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock

HollyS|1296261362|2836178 said:

I noticed you were gone.

Where's San Diego Lady???

Ame, I also noticed you were gone. Glad you are back!!! I was gone for a bit too.

Holly SDL is around, she's doing great. I will tell her you were asking about her. She's just been super busy with work and the kids, and well life.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock

ME TOO.
I loved his insight on music.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock

Never heard of MOH10.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium

STEAL??????

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

[/quote]

Moh was great, I miss him too and often wonder why he stopped posting.

Sha

Ideal_Rock

Amber and Independent Gal - not sure if anyone updated on them already.

Sha

Ideal_Rock

Also, two twin mamas who used to post on TTC/FAH -

Peonygirl and ....for some reason I can't remember the other's one name right now! She used to post all the time on the Newborn thread - I think her user name began with M - she's from Argentina/Ecuador? and a runner - she had twin boys and talked about her relationship with her sister/mom often. Does anyone know who I'm talking about?

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

Sha, I asked about Independent Gal a bit ago and heard that she's doing well and has a little girl now, which pretty much made my day. I think it's on the first few pages of this thread.

I was going to ask if anybody's heard from Musey, but looked her up and saw that she still posts.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock

Sha|1296409701|2837369 said:
Also, two twin mamas who used to post on TTC/FAH -

Peonygirl and ....for some reason I can't remember the other's one name right now! She used to post all the time on the Newborn thread - I think her user name began with M - she's from Argentina/Ecuador? and a runner - she had twin boys and talked about her relationship with her sister/mom often. Does anyone know who I'm talking about?

Sha, I think you are talking about Mandarine.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DiamanteBlu

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

NewEnglandLady|1296409920|2837374 said:
Sha, I asked about Independent Gal a bit ago and heard that she's doing well and has a little girl now, which pretty much made my day. I think it's on the first few pages of this thread.

I was going to ask if anybody's heard from Musey, but looked her up and saw that she still posts.
Does she still post? I haven't seen anything from her in a while (now granted, I barely come out of CS nowadays) but I was under the impression that she hadn't been to PS since way before the changeover to PS 2.0. I do know she's very busy with work and life in general!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Hey, what ever happened to Glitterata? She was one of my very favorite posters, always level-headed and witty, but with a wonderful quirky side, too: I actually saved what she wrote about the life she imagined one of her antique pieces having back in its heyday. If you're out there, we miss you!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire|1296199336|2835501 said:

Karl is definitely still with us. I just read something he posted on RT recently. Lots of us talk with Stormy and Mrs. Stormy all the time.
They're both great.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire|1298076045|2855095 said:
DiamanteBlu

She is one super busy lady! She's doing great. I'll send her a message and ask her to pop in when she can.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results