carat
color
clarity

Pics of my Parisian elopement

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL pictures, wavy!!

Your dress is fabulous, and there's something so charming about the last pic, with the sweater :bigsmile:

wavyhair

Rough_Rock
Yssie said:
BEAUTIFUL pictures, wavy!!

Your dress is fabulous, and there's something so charming about the last pic, with the sweater :bigsmile:

Thank you Yssie! Believe it or not, I'd actually planned to wear that cardigan for the whole day. It was part of my "ensemble" (and the whole reason I wanted a white bouquet -- the pop of colour was supposed to come from my sweater), but my photographer and wedding planner snatched it from me and would not let me have it. I guess looking back, I'm glad I didn't wear it but I was a little grumpy because I seriously spent forever searching for the perfect cardigan, and then it was taken hostage.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning! I feel like I'm going to be looking at these every day for a really long time - your wedding is seriously like something out of a dream.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! Your pictures are amazing and you both look so happy.

Best wishes.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely wedding. We really wanted to get married in France but just found the legalities too difficult. How did you manage it? In particular the residency requirements, or have they changed the laws recently?

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Bonjour from Paris! I'm having a pre-wedding holiday here at the moment.

You look lovely!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you are a gorgeous bride and so are your pictures! Congratulations!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pictures! How romantic!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
oh my goodness...you're wedding is like a fairytale. and you're dress is fab & what a handsome hubby :cheeky: congrats to you & the mister, wavy!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results