shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy early Halloween to me!!!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,

FI's dad passed sadly 1 year ago today. FI inherited a modest amount of old gold from him in a form he could not use for himself. His dad was looking forward to our wedding but will now not be able to be present.
A couple of weeks ago FI decided to part with the gold and told me that he would like to me use the money received to have something made that I could wear at my wedding. He saved a small amount of gold that we will try to use when we have his band made.

WF made my engagement ring so I called them about the project. I decided on a dbty necklace but asked for them to use 7 .10pt stones instead of the stock size they normally use. I did this because FI's dad was 70 when he passed.
I am pleased to say that WF was able to accommodate my request. They were extremely sweet! Renee helped with all the details.

It is set to ship next week due to my schedule but given how the universe works it was finished today on the anniversary of his passing and Becca sent me several lovely pictures. I think it is going to look just great with my dress.

Once I get it I'll post neck shots and have a full shoot. For now please see below the one shot that I can put up without any vendor logos. I got a kick out of it!

And I like to think C's dad would have too and that he is happy I have this piece to remember him with...

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh this is definitely something that I would be interested in seeing because I love the idea of ten pointers instead of the smaller stones more commonly used. Could you post a larger picture of your necklace?

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Hi gem thanks and I will try to make the picture bigger I hoped it would come up bigger but it didn't and I'm not sure how to make it bigger. Any ideas??
I'm afraid I'm not all that great with uploading pics...
In the meantime Becca has sent me a couple of new images and I'll try to post them and hope they are bigger.

Here goes...

WFdbty3.jpg

WFdbty2.jpg

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Ok that didn't seem to work.
I will msg admin and see if they will be kind enough to make the images bigger if I send them in to admin...

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Pretty necklace, and such wonderful sentiment and meaning behind it especially.

Yeah, I wanna see bigger pix too - they are worthy! :Up_to_something: :tongue:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
That is so sweet! I'm sorry to hear about yours and your fiance's loss-- the necklace is a great way to commemorate him and it's beautiful.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Pretty! What a nice way to remember your FIL.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ugh, I am still waking up. I looked at the first photo and thought you had a skull necklace made! lol

Beautiful DBTY necklace. Enjoy.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Love Street! I guess to contact admin I should use the report concern button?? I'll try to get them made bigger, maybe I can ask WF...

Thanks oranges! I think the sentiment is very nice too and I'd like to think FFIL would have been happy that I had this done.

Many thanks Tuckins!

MC lol too funny but being that the pic is small I can see how you would think that!

Hopefully, my own pics when I get it and take some will be bigger...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! I'm sorry to hear of FI's dad's passing :(sad you'll have something lovely to remember him by on your wedding day.

I too would love larger pictures, I hope admin can restore them!

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
So sorry about your lose! But your FI idea is so sweet and the outcome is so great!!! I can't wait to pics with your dress!! Congrats and may you wear it in good health!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
A very sweet way to honour his memory.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Let's see if this works and they come up bigger...

dbty1.1.JPG

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
And the other image...

dbty2.2.JPG

Kay

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful necklace as a remembrance of your FI's dad. It's a lovely way to have him be a part of your wedding day since he can't be there in person. I know this is an older thread, but I would love to see neck shots.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh so lovely! Thanks for sharing...

cheers--Sharon

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Butterflygrl, I know this is an old thread, but if you see this I would love for you to post a photo with that beauty on your neck.
I love 10 pointers to and I would love to see a shot of it on!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results