shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Diamond Studs!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T thanks for keeping this thread updated! I love coming back to see all the new earrings!

Doc_1, I adore your Mark Morrell studs! Those have to be right up there with the most beautiful earring settings that I have seen!

My other favorite earrings are the Leon Mege's! Gorgeous!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006 said:
D&T thanks for keeping this thread updated! I love coming back to see all the new earrings!

Doc_1, I adore your Mark Morrell studs! Those have to be right up there with the most beautiful earring settings that I have seen!

My other favorite earrings are the Leon Mege's! Gorgeous!

awww anytime, glad I could help!

Here are my baby bezels from WF but they are going back... as I want something a weee bit bigger maybe in 8 prongs, so off they go back.

they are the .25ctw expert selection handmade bezels. But of course I wouldn't be a PSer if I didn't post them here for you all for size reference :naughty: BABYBEZEL25CTW1.jpg
BABYBEZEL253.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T, thank you so much for posting a pic for me, that was so nice of you!

I know they're headed back, but those studs look lovely on you! I know what you mean about the 8 prong setting, I love it too...I just got these studs and am already thinking about re-setting them! Bad!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the bezels for stones under a half carat. They look great for everyday wear! But I can understand waiting to get what you really want!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006 said:
I like the bezels for stones under a half carat. They look great for everyday wear! But I can understand waiting to get what you really want!

junebug17 said:
D&T, thank you so much for posting a pic for me, that was so nice of you!

I know they're headed back, but those studs look lovely on you! I know what you mean about the 8 prong setting, I love it too...I just got these studs and am already thinking about re-setting them! Bad!

Aww.... Ladies you are so sweet! thank you! I have funny earlobes, so I need some extra bling to distract from the ears and onto the sparklies :naughty: I've tried a .31ish ct each bezelled, but life came up, and I sent them back, but for some reason, months later, I think my preference have changed for studs at least.

junebug17- of course, anytime! We can't risk miss oogling these gorgeous studs on here :love:

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
yay now i can add mine!!!!!!

DSC_0011.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh Lenamama, just gorgeous!!! :love:

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I've had these for 2-years now. Both are E/SI1. One is a .52 (old e-ring diamond) and one .51. They are set in 6-prong martini setting! I've worn them almost every single day since brining them home! I wear the .52 on my left ear :tongue: since it's special.

6prongmartinia1.03carat.jpg

profile.jpg

Picture%20001.jpg

mandyd

Shiny_Rock
These are my new 6.07 (3.03 + 3.04) GIA xxx from GOG

060.JPG

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
A suicide: posting my 0.10 ct (each) studs after btiger

DSC00027.JPG

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
purplesilk said:
A suicide: posting my 0.10 ct (each) studs after btiger

Big, small, they're all gorgeous - though I've never seen 10 pointers in 6prong studs, I love it!! :sun:

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
These were given to me by my MIL who received it from her late husband. She's since remarried and her current husband is also very generous with jewelry so she decided to give all the DIL a piece from our late father in law. I don't have any paper work and can't even tell whether it's a princess or asscher. I'm guessing it's around .40 each when I compare it to my old ering. I had to re-set it because the old setting was really infecting my ears. Must be the significant amount of copper.

IMG_2695.JPG

IMG_2696.JPG

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Big, small, they're all gorgeous - though I've never seen 10 pointers in 6prong studs, I love it!! :sun:[/quote]

Very kind of you Yssie! I agree with with you, but I must admit I did it for fun :lol: : btiger is the queen of studs ' bling. :lickout:

ludmila.k

Shiny_Rock
::) french 18k diamond stud: .43ct each.

020.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
finally got the earrings I've wanted, Bought the stones loose from Eternitydiamonds.com
.30 I VS2, .31 JSI1
1 scored 1 HCA and the other a 2.2 but you can't tell at all in real life (both have nice sharp arrows). I noticed a color difference when loose, but once set, really cannot tell. sorry last pic is from my camera phone

Setting from Stuller 8 prong white gold with Medium back set by Michael E - great jeweler! Highly recommend him!

Terry%20Earring1.jpg
Terry%20Earring2.jpg
Tearring5.jpg

and for size reference, the bezel on the right was .25ctw (so .125ct ish each)
earringsizeref_0.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T do you have a thread on these?

They're fabulous, obviously :bigsmile:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
D&T - Love them! :love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Yssie and GeckoD- no I don't have a thread, my camera is on the fritz, so I only have my not so great camera phone :(

tigian

Ideal_Rock
D & T-why did you decide to buy loose stones with eternity diamonds versus going with another PS vendor? It seems their prices for loose stones are pretty reasonable, but how was their customer service? Did you pick your stones yourself or did you have them match up a pair for you? Your earrings are gorgeous!!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Tigian! Thank you sweetie!

tigian said:
D & T-why did you decide to buy loose stones with eternity diamonds versus going with another PS vendor? It seems their prices for loose stones are pretty reasonable, but how was their customer service? Did you pick your stones yourself or did you have them match up a pair for you? Your earrings are gorgeous!!!!

I went to two other PS vendors but their prices were $500 more! and another one said I couldn't get nice studs for my budget :wacko: and I wanted at least a .60ctw or bigger lets just say I wasnt' going to budge over $750 (I came under when all said and done) But then I thought Michael could source me some, however, he is unable to get premiums diamonds including certified ones at the price I got from Eternity diamonds, however, MIchael's pricing was always great when I need to get premade cast in, so I went with him on the setting (less $ total even with shipping) plus I didn't want to spend more $ on 18k when its' just earrings for me and I've been fine wearing 14k. Other factors included that other PS vendors also had the same diamonds advertised for more $$ since these were virtual stones. I really did all the legwork myself, then called Yoni and asked if he had them available, sure enough we went through a few others that were not. He got them for the price that was advertised here and willing to ship pay/when I needed them just soooo easy to work with!... If you do want more of a catered hand holding diamond selection you might need to go with other vendors, but I really enjoyed my process because I like to be the one that's in control of what I wanted and at a price I'm willing to pay. I hope that kind of helps, its a little daunting to pick diamonds site unseen base off of numbers, and sending them off to another jeweler for setting but because of PS, i'm now more confident :appl: and I have lots of fun that I hand picked these and had them set especially for me, instead of premade ones sometimes.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Here's a shot of my 1ctw from Costco. I am going to be upgrading to 1.8 ctw's pretty soon and using these in a 3 stone at some point.

earring.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results