shape
carat
color
clarity

Earrings and Jackets and Toe rings, oh my!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, what a special hubby you have, to pamper you on HIS birthday! You are a lucky lady! I love the jackets with your studs. They look awesome in your ear and the toe rings are super sexy! Enjoy your new bday gifts! :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you Sparkly, pf, yenny! ::)

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Everything is beautiful.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Yssie! you have such a wonderful DH!

Love the jackets, and toe rings!... super cute on you!

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
They're all just gorgeous! I think all of them are destined to become heirlooms.

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!! I love your jackets!!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie everything looks gorgeous! The jackets are awesome!
Would you mind sharing where you got the toe rings from? Are they comfortable to wear?
=)

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Those toe rings are so cool!! How did you know what size to get?

The earrings from your grandmother are BEAUTIFUL. I love 22k yellow gold!

Aww your husband is so sweet!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks odd, D&T, Monkey, janice, btrfly, BBO!

Monkey - Oh, I hope so :))

btrfly - I got them on ebay, the seller has an actual store: http://www.belljewels.com... They're actually very comfortable, though having things on my toes took a few days to get used to.. I do take them off to work out but otherwise they're on pretty much all the time and they're holding up fine - some scratching, as to be expected, but the diamonds are well-set. And the diamonds are sparkly, definitely not frozen spit!

BBO - thanks! All my mums, grandmothers', heirloom pieces are high-k yg, and I just adore the rich yellow - I've been thoroughly spoilt ::) Re. size - I bought a bunch of cheapie sterling rings in different sizes, I really didn't feel comfortable walking into a jewellery store to be fitted!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
You definitely found a keeper!

BTW I am loving the studs with jackets!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Um Yssie, my diamond studs are cold and they're going to need to borrow your jackets. :bigsmile:

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful bling, Yssie :love: I will have to inform my DH about this new tradition!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh wow! everything is gorgeous!!!!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
SO SO GORGEOUS! ! ! The jackets with your studs are amazing. And the toe rings are just to cute to go without! :bigsmile:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything is beautiful. Really makes me want some jackets! I tried to find the toe rings but there aren't any on the website. Were they custom made or do you have a link to the ebay shop? Thankyou!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
::) thank you Amy, April, rs, violet, Sparkle, Maisie!

A few observations a few weeks later -

1. The extra $$ I spent on extra-large earring backs was worth every penny, esp. w/ those jackets!
2. My toesies are totally happy with their pretties - I forget they're there unless I'm barefoot in the sunlight.. The gold is scratching but the diamonds are fine so far! I haven't been taking them off to run and no issues yet.
3. My very sweet MIL thinks I'm nuts.. apparently most non-PSers don't see the point of diamond toe rings :devil:

April - what do I get? :naughty:

rs - yes, traditions are so convenient sometimes :halo:

Maisie - Linky-ebay

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the link. I love them! Seriously! I just wonder how I am going to find out what size I need. They are a fab price too! :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good thinking Batman!!! I will get one as I refuse to get my toes out in public. :lol: Well not until I have the toe rings on of course.....then I will be showing everyone!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results