Comments please? Thank you!! ;))

ksmyheart

Rough_Rock
Re: WE'RE ENGAGED! Pics of my AVC in ERD Custom Micro-Pave H

Diamonds everywhere :love: ! congrats on the engagment your ring is beautiful

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Love it. I really like the ever-so-subtle contrast between the center stone and the halo diamonds, it gives it a lovely antique appearance. I would like to see some hand shots from further for a real life perspective!

KikiD

Shiny_Rock

FANTASTIC!! I love the look of icy white melee with a warmer stone hence my very own L colored pear halo. Beautiful and enjoy it!

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock

And again,

I'd like to show my appreciation for Jonathan @ Good Old Gold for my BEAUUUTIFUL August Vintage Cushion! He was such a Sweetheart! Answered all my questions, made me a SOLO video on Youtube on my AVC,

RHINO ROCKS!!!! 8-) Thank you so much Jonathan!!!!

Next,
I cant express my amount of Appreciation for Mark T. of ERD...
He went above & beyond customer service, answering all my emails, instantly for the most part, and gave us a GREAT deal.

What a sweet guy! He put up with all my questions and conserns, and addressed them ASAP.
I was nervous because I had a few changes, or tweaks I wanted after seeing the Cad Renderings, and I wouldnt see the changes until done to the ring itslef. Mark assured me they were easy changes, and he was sure he knew exacly what I wanted.

He WASN'T KIDDING!!!

He created my "DREAM RING".... But its even far more stunning then I would have ever imagined.

I DEFFINATELY know why he is so highly rated, and talked about all over the Web. He is just such a pleasure to work with, and creates the MOST BEAUTIFUL pieces I've ever seen!

I emailed him after we got the ring, and told him how much I appreciated everything he had done for us, and I told him I wish I could give him a BIGGGG hug!! :bigsmile:

These guys were amazing.. I will never forget them, and will remember them, and what they did for us, everytime I look at my Beautiful E-Ring!!! :love:

ALSO***** I'd like to thank all my PS friends that stuck around, and helped me, and reassured me when I was nervous. You girls are such Sweethearts!! TY! ;))

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful stone and setting!! :love:

Congratulations on your engagement! All the best.

Cachette :))

oranges

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is a stunner!

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock

Congrats on your (lovely!) engagement and on your beautiful stunner of an e-ring :love: :love: That setting brings out the best in your AVC, the combination is classic. Enjoy! :)

sina

Rough_Rock

That's gorgeous! How many mm is the band?

piratefan

Shiny_Rock

WOW soooo beautiful!! Congrats on your engagement! Did the concerns you had when you first saw ERD's pics disappear when you saw it in person?? It looks beautiful!! :love:

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock

sina said:
That's gorgeous! How many mm is the band?

Last I knew, the band/shank was to be 1.9mm, and the halo 1.3mm...

& for referense, the ring is a whopping sz 8.75!!! (my sad sausage fingers ;0( lol! (I have hand problems, have had surgery for CTS on both hands, Stenosiing Teniovitis-( unsure of spelling) but aka-Trigger Fingers,, had a few surgeries on my right, but not the left yet, so my fingers retain a lot of fluid..) UNFORTUNATELY!!!

I thought I would have liked the band a bit thicker, but it is just PERFECTION!!! the thin shank & halo make my 1.28ct K AVC look bigger & whiter!!!
The whole package is perfect!!! (Like my Fiancé!) lol

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock

piratefan said:
WOW soooo beautiful!! Congrats on your engagement! Did the concerns you had when you first saw ERD's pics disappear when you saw it in person?? It looks beautiful!! :love:

Thank you!

And yes,, they disappeared instantly!! It was so dainty and perfect! I mean, what I saw in the magnified pics was true, but it only looked bad because it was magnified 10X! You can't notice it in RL,, I can, but it's NOTHING to complain about! It's sooooo beautiful!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's really beautiful!!

sphenequeen

Brilliant_Rock

I am happy it all worked out for you and you are happy with your gorgeous ring. Congrats!

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock

Thank you everyone, for the lovely comments. I NEVER thought I'd ever have my chance to post one of these "Cushion Halos" on PS!! I was alway the lerker! It feels good to join the crowd! (on a much smaller scale! Haha!) :lol:

Also, I could be wrong, but I think my Request to use V-cut Pave on my ring, might be the only ERD Cushion Halo on PS like it! (for now! Lol) :bigsmile:

Rae~

Shiny_Rock

DVM,

:wavey:

Don't worry, you are most certainly not alone in the "huge fingers" category.... and I don't even have anything to blame mine on!?!

I'd love to see some on-hand pics if you get the chance... or have I missed them? My future-ering-centre-stone is of similar size to yours and although I don't believe mine will be haloed, I am still curious to get a semi-similar ring vs finger size perspective view.... ::) (I believe I have asked for my ering to be made in about the equivalent of a size 8.5.)

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

Congrats, its beautiful.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's absolutely beautiful DM. I'm so happy you love it.

I'm glad that Mark has started to produce V-cut pave' (or mushroom pave' as Leon M. calls it). That tiny four prong per stone style of setting is exactly what I want to do when I reset my wedding set. Yay to you for being the first!

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock

gemgirl said:
It's absolutely beautiful DM. I'm so happy you love it.

I'm glad that Mark has started to produce V-cut pave' (or mushroom pave' as Leon M. calls it). That tiny four prong per stone style of setting is exactly what I want to do when I reset my wedding set. Yay to you for being the first!

I'm not sure if I am the first V-cut Pave by Mark, but I think I'm the first Cushion Halo V-cut from him on PS!
I saw v-cut pave rings, and in my opinion, from afar, it looks like the ring is totally diamond encrusted, like on all 3 sides. So when I saw the CAD renderings, with the plan smooth sides, I requested the V-cut, but was nervous because I never seen anything from ERD with it, and wouldn't see it til it was done! Haha

But Mark reassured me he knew exactly what I wanted, and it would come out EXACTLY as I wished.

HE WASN'T LIEING!! It was as if he read my mine! And his jewler,, (I don't think anyone ever gives them the credit they deserve! Lol) his jewler is AMAZING! everytime I scope the ring out close up, the detail in the pave, the little "triangle" design it gives off,, so small, yet so PERFECT!

It's MAGNIFICENT! I'd like to hug him too!! Lol :lol:

Ok, took some yucky pudgy hand shot for you girls who asked,,, I'm embarassed About my fat fingers, but what the heck, you girls have been great! I gotta give them to ya!

Be back in a bit after I get them off my phone! ;))

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock

Ok,

Here are the requested IRL Handshots! Promise not to laugh at my sausage fingers.. :oops:

LOL! haha :lol:

HandShot5.jpg

HandShot9.jpg

HandShot4.jpg

HandShot1.jpg

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock

And a few more that I LOVEEE!

Look at the colors come off that stone!!! AVC's ROCK!!!

I tell ya, my iPhone 4 doesnt take any macro shots,,, but can capture some really nice in real life shots!!

You can see all the colors pop off the stones!

& what about the Pave?!!! GORGEOUS!!!

HandShot11.jpg

HandShot8.jpg

HandShot7.jpg

HandShot6.jpg

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock

And 2 more just for fun! :bigsmile:

HandShot2.jpg

OutsideShot1.jpg

piratefan

Shiny_Rock

DvotedMOMMY said:
piratefan said:

Thank you!

And yes,, they disappeared instantly!! It was so dainty and perfect! I mean, what I saw in the magnified pics was true, but it only looked bad because it was magnified 10X! You can't notice it in RL,, I can, but it's NOTHING to complain about! It's sooooo beautiful!

GOOD I am so glad! It really is such a beautiful ring!!! And I LOOVE your new pics! Wow your phone sure takes some decent :appl: pics!! I :love: your profile pic!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

I love the new photos. I am really digging the contrast between the center and the pave. Just awesome.

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock

Thanks everyone! :bigsmile:

I know we can't post links to YouTube, but if anyone wants to see some of this baby's real magic, look this video up in youtubes search: My BLINGIN Engagement Ring

( haha! Had to name it something unique so you guys would find it easily! Haha!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock

It's perfect, I love it!

legra

Brilliant_Rock

It's beautiful - the setting is so delicate and pretty; it really showcases your gorgeous AVC very nicely. It looks perfect on you. Congrats on your engagement!

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock

Dmommy-Your ring is soooo beautiful! And you don't have sausage fingers! :angryfire: :halo: I love your ring! Congrats! :wavey: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results