shape
carat
color
clarity

Need suggestions to surprise my husband!

les12

Shiny_Rock
Not sure if this is the best board, but I think it gets more traffic than the newlywed board so I'm posting it here!

My husband has been offshore for work for the past 3 weeks. He returns tomorrow and I'd love to do something special for him to surprise him! I also missed his birthday while he was away:( He is getting a cab ride home from the airport, so I will see him for the first time when he walks through the door.

I'd love to do something really fun and memorable for us... any suggestions??

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
If it's just you two, I can think of a lot of fun outfits, desserts and activities :naughty: :bigsmile: Unless DH is big go out kind of guy I think some movies, take out and dessert is the perfect welcome home evening.

les12

Shiny_Rock
Thanks sparkly- that's a great idea:) I know the last thing he will want to do is go out somewhere. More like - relax and unwind. I bought some champagne to celebrate. Dessert and takeout would be great!

les12

Shiny_Rock
He also needs to catch up on Dexter haha! But I'm thinking we'll save that for day 2 (or 3) :naughty:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
don't know what your home is like, but how bout a nice bubble bath and candles???

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Hmm, when mine came back after 3 months I surprised him with a motorcycle safety course we both took two weeks later. Not everyone's cup of tea. It takes a while to get us back in our rhythm after he comes home, reunions are only happy briefly, then get stressful for a spell while we adjust. Sometimes time to decompress is the best gift.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I think you should just make him really feel at home. Does he have a favorite meal you can make? Imagine him walking through the door to see you (dressed up and looking hot!) and then getting a whiff of his favorite food! It's all very June Cleaver...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results