shape
carat
color
clarity

10/10/10 and other October brides - are you ready? :)

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
How is everyone doing? Is your planning all done? I am all ready and have been relaxing in Vegas before we drive into Cali and am hoping you all get some time to yourselves to relax and enjoy this time before the big day! Don't forget to stop and take a time out to take it all in, we will be married before you know it! :bigsmile: All the best ladies! :))

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
Congrats ladies!!!! Hope you all enjoy your very special day :)

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Happy weddings, ladies!

:) Happy Wedding!

10/30/10 here ... I think I'm ready! I have a few last minute things to do... and I need to relax too. ::)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Weddings, all!!! :appl:

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Today is the day!

Best wishes to all the BWW's getting hitched today!

Berryluv

Rough_Rock
Congratulations and best wishes for a wonderful day 10/10/10 brides!!

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
My day was exactly one week ago. Wow.

I wish everythe best of luck and much happiness.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Ack, it's obviously been a while since I've visited PS.

Well, I felt like I had a hectic few days before the big day. When family started arriving in town on Wednesday, I started getting tiny butterflies on and off. The weekend went by so quickly! I think I lost my brain function by the end - I forgot quite a few things. So it wasn't perfect, but I got so many compliments about how much attention to detail there was.

We're heading out to Hawaii in about 8 hours, and I still haven't packed. Husband :cheeky: is already sleeping. It looks like I'll be sleeping on the plane!

I'll come back with pictures as soon as I regain my sanity and clean up the house. ;-)

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
sandyandisaac said:
Ack, it's obviously been a while since I've visited PS.

Well, I felt like I had a hectic few days before the big day. When family started arriving in town on Wednesday, I started getting tiny butterflies on and off. The weekend went by so quickly! I think I lost my brain function by the end - I forgot quite a few things. So it wasn't perfect, but I got so many compliments about how much attention to detail there was.

We're heading out to Hawaii in about 8 hours, and I still haven't packed. Husband :cheeky: is already sleeping. It looks like I'll be sleeping on the plane!

I'll come back with pictures as soon as I regain my sanity and clean up the house. ;-)

Congratulations on your big day!!!! You must be over the moon! 8)

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to all of you!!! =)

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to all you ladies! 10/10 was my aunt's birthday! How cool to know that folks on here got married then too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results