shape
carat
color
clarity

pre-wedding (2 week) meals/ diet

I have no idea what to call this thread but I'm wondering if anyone has some ideas for some meals I can eat for the week or so before the wedding. I know this idea sounds crazy, but when I fly, I usually swell, if I eat salt, I swell, and I just don't want that "bloated" feeling. I can't loose weight, or gain weight in the next 3 weeks :bigsmile:

Any ideas? I know this is silly...

anyone?

My only idea right now is to eat cucumber, butter, low cal sandwiches and soup everyday ... :?: :?: :?:

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Water water water water water.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Cook at home if at all possible - restaurant meals and packaged foods are loaded with sodium. Beware of canned goods and lunch meats.

If you just want to maintain you weight, you're probably looking at around 1700 calories a day (depending on a bunch of variable factors and how much you exercise, of course). Whole grains, lean protein, lots of fruit and veggies. Aim to eat smaller meals more often throughout the day. And Princesss is totally right about the water. Drink lots!

Probably most importantly, eat foods that make you feel good, not sluggish. For me, eating sushi (provided I'm not gorging on tempura!) makes me feel great. So does grilled chicken or fish served with a heaping pile of roasted veggies. A giant bowl of starchy pasta or a big steak don't have the same effect.

Good luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results