shape
carat
color
clarity

My Good Old Gold Diamond Is Now Set (Pics Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been sitting on this sucker for almost two months now. It was set this morning and looks AWESOME!

It is a GIA EX/EX .79ct. H SI1 Good Old Gold style ideal cut diamond. Needless to say, the salespeople were drooling - probably wondering when they were going to start selling the good stuff
1.gif

Setting is a simple solitare (Cathedral I believe) that she picked out.

I have more photos posted in my Yahoo Photos account! Check it all out and let me know what you think!

ering collage 2.JPG

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Wonka that ring's so luvly! So classic & elegant & SPARKLY
love.gif

Great photo collage!

Gale

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Wonka! It's really beautiful. Are you going to give it to her today?

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! Those photos are awesome! The ring is very pretty. Congratulations Wonka!
Luv

Edited to add: Hehe, this is why fire is important in a diamond
love.gif

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks all! It came out...well I can't even come up with a discriptive word to describe it!

I agree about the fire! Granted, you don't necessarily see it quite like the photo because it is still, but there are so many colorful flashes in this stone. It is truly amazing!

Actually, she will get it probably toward the end of October. I'm sort of anal about timing, so I wanted it all ready to go when the time is right! Just another 1-2 months
1.gif
I'm pretty sure she will be very happy!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
wonka, i've been waiting to see your diamond set! looks gorgeous and so glad she picked that setting (love the classic, timeless solitaire!) can't wait to see it on her hand
1.gif

edited to add: Love the Slide Show!!

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
KBerly - Thanks so much for the wonderful comments! She did a great job with the setting. She decided something simple would be best to go with a fantastic diamond. She didn't want it to get too busy...and I couldn't agree more!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It looks great, Wonka!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonka
congrat,beautiful ring love those simple prong setting.putting more $$$s into the stone.

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, wonka, that turned out sooooooooooo beautifully!!! Timeless, elegant, classic, and with a drop dead gorgeous stone. Well done!!!
appl.gif

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all! I love looking at these pictures yet
1.gif

kevinng

Shiny_Rock
Whoahhh! Check out the fire!

Skyblue

Rough_Rock
3.gif
lickout.gif
Wow... what wonderful beams of light in an elegant setting. Congratulations! It looks like all your hard work paid off!
1.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Great ring wonka! Simple, but WOW! I love the pics.

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for the positive feedback! It feels good to get such support!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Good grief! I am blinded...
14.gif
love.gif
2.gif
A classic, truly...a perfect diamond in a timeless & elegant setting...wow!
10.gif
congratulations!
9.gif
You did supremely well!

appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

PS Cool slide show! I was mesmerized!
loopy.gif

Carmel

Shiny_Rock
Wonka ~

I was away from Pricescope for two days…I just checked in this morning and found the tremendously blinding *~BLING BLING~* pics. Now, I’m going to be seeing blue dots all day! You better hope your g/f isn’t the least bit computer savvy. If it were me, I would without doubt be on here to sneak a peak. And then, I don’t know if I could contain myself!

Can I just tell you…you are one unselfish guy and she is one lucky girl. That ring is yummy
lickout.gif
~ I’m salivating just thinking about it! Nothing else says sophistication quite like a solitaire. ~ 2 Gold Stars ~

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
Jennifer - thanks so much and I'm glad you enjoyed the slide show. I think it is a neat way to present extra pictures if you can't get them all up on here!

Carmel - Again thanks so much for the compliments. I hope your eyes recover
2.gif
I never got two gold stars in school, so I feel really good!!!

reena

Ideal_Rock
yay wonka! i am so excited for you! how are you ever going to hold on to that beauty for 1-2 mos???

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
I don't know Reena! It is going to be tough to do
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results