shape
carat
color
clarity

FYI...i have never use the (report concern button)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
not even one time... :praise: ...just to let you guys know i never squealed on any PSer... :bigsmile:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Me neither, I didn't even know there was one?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
How nice for you.

I've used it when I feel it's appropriate, but if you'd like to feel superior to me because I've "squealed", enjoy yourself.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
princesss said:
How nice for you.

I've used it when I feel it's appropriate, but if you'd like to feel superior to me because I've "squealed", enjoy yourself.

I don't think thats how he meant it. To each their own, I guess.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember said:
princesss said:
How nice for you.

I don't think you've been around long enough to hear him brag about this multiple times, but every few months he posts about how he can't stand that people are babies that run to the mods and tattle, and that he's never done it. Suffice it to say, that's how he's meant it every time he's brought it up.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
princesss said:
Autumnovember said:
princesss said:
How nice for you.

I don't think you've been around long enough to hear him brag about this multiple times, but every few months he posts about how he can't stand that people are babies that run to the mods and tattle, and that he's never done it. Suffice it to say, that's how he's meant it every time he's brought it up.

Oh ok, next time I'll think twice about how long I have been here before I comment on anything.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember said:
princesss said:
Autumnovember said:
princesss said:
How nice for you.

Oh ok, next time I'll think twice about how long I have been here before I comment on anything.

Hun, that wasn't supposed to be any kind of put down to you for not being here long. It's just that when you've been "around" the same people for a while, you get a sense of them and what they're like, and you know the history. And when you're just breaking into a group, sometimes you don't pick up on the nuances or the implications when the longstanding members of a group understand them right away. I was just trying to explain to you why I felt he meant his post the way I interpreted it.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
princesss said:
Autumnovember said:
princesss said:
Autumnovember said:
princesss said:
How nice for you.

Hun, that wasn't supposed to be any kind of put down to you for not being here long. It's just that when you've been "around" the same people for a while, you get a sense of them and what they're like, and you know the history. And when you're just breaking into a group, sometimes you don't pick up on the nuances or the implications when the longstanding members of a group understand them right away. I was just trying to explain to you why I felt he meant his post the way I interpreted it.

Oh! I didn't think it was at all, I was being serious! I can totally understand that I haven't been around long enough to see some repeat behaviors from people. No worries, I did not think you were coming at me or anything, sorry if it came off that way in my post! :)

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha, oh man, no worries. Thanks for telling me that, btw - I was sitting her going, "Jeez, I was just trying to explain!" Clearly I'm kind of grouchy if I'm interpreting *everything* as people getting annoyed with me. I think I need a time out and some Enya. And wine. Lots of wine.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire said:
not even one time... :praise: ...just to let you guys know i never squealed on any PSer... :bigsmile:

I've only used it to report on you DF :cheeky: !

Princess...I'm reporting you for being so sensitive (please don't flame me...I'm only joking)!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Where's the moral victory dance emotie?

(If I bring some cookies, may I have some wine and listen to some Enya?)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here you go Princess, how d'you fancy a glass of the white I'm having? We're all stocked up, and at $5ish a bottle there's plenty more to go :naughty:

3bm.jpg

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
princesss said:
Hahaha, oh man, no worries. Thanks for telling me that, btw - I was sitting her going, "Jeez, I was just trying to explain!" Clearly I'm kind of grouchy if I'm interpreting *everything* as people getting annoyed with me. I think I need a time out and some Enya. And wine. Lots of wine.

I loooooooove Enya, and wine....lots of it :) Enjoy a glass for me!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I've used it to report solicitors on the CS board.

No regrets either!

Yssie, Autumn and Princesss, can I join? :appl:

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
And Jas too! PS party?

jas

Brilliant_Rock
IndyLady said:
And Jas too! PS party?

I'm in. It's an Enya party! I'm going to report myself!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have, many times, and I will every time I come across a spammer.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Not if I report myself first!

No lie - I have a bottle of Cupcake Pinot Noir in my filing cabinet right now. I have no idea how it's going to taste, but after my day today, I'm pretty sure it won't matter.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
tyty333 said:
Dancing Fire said:

Princess...I'm reporting you for being so sensitive (please don't flame me...I'm only joking)!

Well, I'll report you for having a sense of humour!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
princesss said:

No lie - I have a bottle of Cupcake Pinot Noir in my filing cabinet right now. I have no idea how it's going to taste, but after my day today, I'm pretty sure it won't matter.

Cupcake pinot noir.....what does it taste like?!?!?!?!?! sounds like it would be delicious!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
IndyLady said:

No regrets either!

I'll bring the cookies. Food is necessary :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
princesss said:
tyty333 said:
Dancing Fire said:

Well, I'll report you for having a sense of humour!

That glass of wine must be doing you good...I think I'll join you!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Autumnovember said:
IndyLady said:

No regrets either!

I'll bring the cookies. Food is necessary :)

Well, hmph. Since you're obviously all too cool for MY wine.. :tongue:
raspberry shortbread makes for adequate compensation.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember said:
princesss said:

Cupcake pinot noir.....what does it taste like?!?!?!?!?! sounds like it would be delicious!

No idea, but I'll report back tonight/tomorrow morning! It's days like today that I *love* my variable schedule. I'm playing Ultimate tonight and then drinking this wine with my friend since I don't have to be at work until 1 tomorrow!

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
IndyLady said:

No regrets either!

So, it's not this first time I've been confused here about solicitors.

I just spent 5 years in school trying to qualify as a solicitor. It's been my ambition for most of my adult life to have my name entered on the Solicitors Roll. I am so happy to finally be a solicitor. I just don't get why you all have problems with us...

Until I realised that you'd probably call me an attorney, rather than a solicitor. Language barrier! :bigsmile:

Jen

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
princesss said:
I actually have a bottle of Hennessy in my office at the moment. Yes, Hennessy. It was an exhibit in one of my trial matters, but after the sort of days I've had at work this week, I am thinking Exhibit H looks pretty darn appealing.

Oh yeah, and I am all about reporting my concerns. Who wants those lovely "check out my special, natural supplement that will make your [fill in the blank] [grow/shrink] overnight!" posts?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333 said:
Dancing Fire said:

ha,ha...i knew you were one of them... :Up_to_something: ... :tongue:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
princesss said:
How nice for you.

thank you!!... :praise: ..don't think it is my job to moderate PS.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Don't drink in real life, but surely I will have to virtually quaff a glass of something as mindboggling as 3 blind moose!!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Jennifer W said:
IndyLady said:

No regrets either!

So, it's not this first time I've been confused here about solicitors.

I just spent 5 years in school trying to qualify as a solicitor. It's been my ambition for most of my adult life to have my name entered on the Solicitors Roll. I am so happy to finally be a solicitor. I just don't get why you all have problems with us...

Until I realised that you'd probably call me an attorney, rather than a solicitor. Language barrier! :bigsmile:

Jen

LOL Jennifer, I was totally wondering what in blue blazes was getting solicitors kicked out of PS! Thanks for clearing it up

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results