shape
carat
color
clarity

Check out Julia Kay Taylor's Website: Updated

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
And Pricescoper Colored Stone Forum jewelry in the Jewelry Galleries looks great, see how many pieces you recognize and think back on seeing them as sketches and loose stones. We have jewelry to really be proud of!

You can click on an individual pic in the galleries and if there are multiple views, you may click through them.

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for posting the link, VL, I did not realize I had not included it.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the heads up and the link! That's some serious eye candy. :naughty:

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Nice site! I cannot wait to own a JKT piece. After the wedding . . . it's going to be a long wait.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
YAY...thank you for the link! My Charlotte Spider Key Pendant is there!

Lori

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
StonieGrl said:
And Pricescoper Colored Stone Forum jewelry in the Jewelry Galleries looks great, see how many pieces you recognize and think back on seeing them as sketches and loose stones. We have jewelry to really be proud of!

You can click on an individual pic in the galleries and if there are multiple views, you may click through them.

Stonie Girl, I joined her mailing list but is it enough to be able to order a custom made piece? Or do I have to mail her? I have a couple of interesting stones now. And I like the way she made your necklace.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
C- you can do either but i know she is booked up not will the new year. She will send out an email to everyone on her list when slots open up...so on second through maybe it is just better to wait till you get an email!

and wow! I feel so famous because my sun and moon key is on her website too! I'm honored! :appl:

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Hehe, my green gold and silver prasiolite ring is there!

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Yup, we are representing!

Crasu, she is booked up through the end of 2010 and will be taking design deposits/slots *soon* for the start of 2011. Check the directions on her site, she has changed a few things for custom clientele.

Julia has made two rings and two necklaces for me and I was so pleased with her work. I did learn that the more latitude I gave her in design, the better the projects turned out. I think with an artist and goldsmith of Julia's expertise, you will rob yourself of what the end result COULD be if you are too prescriptive with her. Julia has that big portuguese cut periodot of mine and I basically told her: Ring, argentium band, the rest 18 kt. Surprise me.

I can't wait to see what she makes for me.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am looking for someone to set this giant chrysoberyl... It is a beautiful stone. If you go back to Uppy's thread, mine is from exactly the same material. She just made day photographs and used normal lamps and foil.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, my one an only piece from her is in there! I recently found the photos from the graduated diamonds we thought of adding in the split shank a few weeks back. I'm considering sending my grossular back to her to add those diamonds. :Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results