shape
carat
color
clarity

My Pro Photos

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE our wedding photos. I had been online stalking our photographer Del Sol since before we got engaged. This is a collection of our photogs favorite photos which tells the story of our wedding day. We will get the full set in 2 weeks.

My now husband and I got married in Tulum, Mexico which is the cutest beachfront town that is somewhat off the beaten path (even if you have been to the ruins 5 miles north). We rented out our entire "hotel" which consisted of these cute, quaint, rustic, chic cabanas on an intimate pristine beach. We spent a few days there with close family and friends which was basically my dream wedding times 100. Everything went great the day of thanks to our coordinator and the amazing hotel staff. I wish I remember the dancing part more because I decided to take a shot before our first dance to ease my nerves and I remember the dancing but it felt like 5 minutes. Thanks to everyone who gave me help on this board!

http://delsolphotography.com/blog/content/galleries/?gal=330&title=090410-Natalie-Eugene-Wedding-at-La-Luna-Tulum-Photos-by-Sol-Tamargo

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I LOOOOOVE Tulum :) Did you visit the ruins? So beautiful there.

I'm gonna go look at the pictures.

FI and I were going to get married in Playa Del Carmen...not too far from Tulum =]

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
They're beautiful :)

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
They're BEAUTIFUL!!! You look so happy and gorgeous and I lurve the photog's use of color! It looks like everyone had a great time!

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Very beautiful photos! I love the venue!

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Your photos are wonderful - I think they give such a clear sense of what the day was like for you. Everything looked perfect, and you and your husband make an adorable couple.

Congratulations!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Those are stunning pics! Your photog did an amazing job. That shot near the beginning with the empty ceremony site and the waves crashing in the distance made me wish we had a destination wedding! Oh my heart skipped a beat!

And might I add that I'm a sucker for dimples and your husband has some good ones! :bigsmile:

jewellk

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous photos!! Congratulations!

My husband and I were married in Mexico (btwn PDC and Tulum) 4.5 yrs ago. Sol was already booked for a wedding on the day of ours but luckily, we had another great prhotographer to shoot the wedding. Then, 2 days after our wedding, DH and I were hanging out at the bar in the lobby of our hotel and Sol walked by! I recognized her from her website/blog and approached her to tell her how much I loved her work. We ended up doing a post-wedding shoot with her the next day!

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
Awww thanks everyone!!! And special thanks to miss debby for making the link clickable.

TG - I will tell Eugene about your compliment!

We did really luck out to get Sol as our photog. I am glad you got to do some photos with her too jewellk. She is such a sweetie. We also did underwater trash the dress photos with them which from what I saw are also going to be amazing.

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
nkarma, congratulations!! Your photos are beautiful and the location looks just divine! Your husband's face is so adorable too, you can just see the love in his eyes!!

Congratulations on a beautiful wedding day and what looks like a great time for all who were lucky enough to be there to share it with you.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Such lovely pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing!

Everything was just beautiful. You looked great in your dress. I love how relaxed and genuinely happy everyone looks (especially you and your DH!).

Congratulations!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Everything looked gorgeous. I love your photos -- they give such a fantastic sense of place and all the people look so warm and happy to be celebrating with you!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your photos look great. The photographer really captured the location, but also the incredibly joy and love that is conveyed through the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

digitaldevo

Rough_Rock
Trade
Very nice, such a beautiful couple too! ;-) Your photog did a very nice job! He captured some fantastic moments and was very creative in much of his composition.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
nkarma, your photos are fantastic :appl:

There's something that catches and holds your attention in every shot... the feelings really come through in the pictures, and those are the very best sort ::)

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! I love the pics, can't wait to see more!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful photos, Nkarma! Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results