shape
carat
color
clarity

Torn between 2 eternity rings

mrs k

Rough_Rock
Akevo even I think I paid too much lol can't win! But urs is handmade and vs so makes sense that it's more. Will u end up getting a solitaire?

Girls.. Honest opinions please? I keep going back & forth - sometimes I think my eternity is perfect other times I think it would look nicer if it was slightly smaller stones. What do u think!? I think maybe I am just not used to the bling factor lol.. Crazy

mocha2204

Shiny_Rock
Mrs. K,

I think your RB stone and claw set ring stone are in perfect propotion.
Looking at the pictures you post, the claw set ring didnt over power the RB stone at all
Maybe in real life, the bling bling from claw set ring makes you think that it overpowered the RB stone
but in my opinion its perfect for each other
:))

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I love them both, but the .05 looks more delicate to me. It makes your solitaire pop and stand out more.

akevo

Rough_Rock
Mrs K, I think your eternity ring is perfect for each other. if you went for 3 pointers, I don't think you would have noticed the difference. And 2 pointers will be too delicate. I'm like you to, I keep going back and forth. But honestly, I think your set is perfect.

mrs k

Rough_Rock
Thx mocha, thx akevo :) I think it's me just not being used to the extra bling as my wedder that I wore was channel set with 1pointers so not very bling at all! My new band is definitely blingy lol... I'm sure I'll get used to it. I wish I was not so particular on minor things..

NalaLuv

Rough_Rock
siamese3|1283955537|2703902 said:
Hi Mocha! I like the first one.. here is a picture of my set. My stone is 6.88mm and my eternity has 7 pointers. Both rings are BGD, tiffany knife edge and Dream eternity. My ring size is 6..the knife edge is a size 6 1/4 and the eternity is a size 6 1/2. I like my rings a little loose. Sometimes I think the 7 pointers are a little big, but sometimes not. I wear that ring alone and also stack it with some others bands. I plan on getting a bead set with milgrain or fish tail pave with 3 or 5 pointers to wear as an alternative with my 6 pring or to stack with my current eternity.

I really love your rings siamese. I am also thinking about getting a 7 pointer shared prong band from BGD bc I have seen so many gorgeous pictures on this site. I also have a 1.52 ct solitaire e-ring similar to yours. Do you know the measurements for your wedding band height and width? thank you for all your help.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I puffy heart love the first one! :love:

NalaLuv

Rough_Rock
oooh the first one is gorgeous! who is the designer of wedding band with the curvy setting?? :love:

misssammyp

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I am torn between these 2 rings.
I have asked the vendor to take pictures of them beside a solitaire RB e-ring 6mm wide similar to my ering.

The curvy looking one is a 0.05carat x11
and the boxy looking is 0.07carat x11

Please throw in all your opinions about these 2 bands.
I am leaning towards the boxy one at the moment as it looks more neat to me (stones are looking more aligned) but the cons is that it might look chunky next to my ering

So without further wait, here they are :twirl:

luisa.jpg

luisa1.jpg

luisa2.jpg

luisa4.jpg

Hi,

I am also having the same issue. I decided to go with .07 size but now thinking I should have gone smaller. What size did you decide on? Also just wondering what size ER you have. I hope you don't mind me asking :) I know this is an old thread! :) :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results