clarity

Lady in Waiting No More!!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Congrats!!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
SweetPea-<3 said:
Congratulations! The ring is just beautiful, and I love that you "only know approximate specs". It's more mysterious that way ;))

Hehe yeah I felt a little crazy buying an ungraded diamond after knowing all that I do about diamonds but we decided to buy from an estate store because it was both budget and environmentally friendly (no new mining, etc). It sparkles like mad and actually faces up VERY white in almost all lights and it just felt like a better fit for us than anything we saw in jewelry stores.

Thanks for all the congrats!!!!!

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! Congrats, Callisto! So very happy for you and your FI. Your ring is stunning - looks perfect on you!!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Love the story and the ring. We used to say the same thing about the constellation Orion...we could just about always see it from wherever we were in space and time. The moon is even better, because you can see it more often than you can see Orion! But the three stars in Orion's belt reminded me of the three lovely emerald cuts in your ring, so I thought I'd share. Anyway, congrats again and enjoy every day!

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
Callisto said:
So I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this when I could post some pictures but SO (or FI I suppose now :love: ) insisted that I need to "get off that damn list!!!!!" So...

I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!

Ahh it sounds surreal.

Ok I promise a story first thing tomorrow and pics as soon as I can find my camera cord, sorry for the teaser! I need to get some sleep though because I need to work in the morning and I have to be up in about 6 hours....

And congrats on the list bump to all but the top 13 of you LIWs. Vip0802, may #14 bring you as much luck as it brought me :bigsmile:

Callisto:
It's a beautiful ring and a beautiful proposal! :love:
Contratulations to you and your FIANCE!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl:

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
blacksand said:
Congratulations! Love the story and the ring. We used to say the same thing about the constellation Orion...we could just about always see it from wherever we were in space and time. The moon is even better, because you can see it more often than you can see Orion! But the three stars in Orion's belt reminded me of the three lovely emerald cuts in your ring, so I thought I'd share. Anyway, congrats again and enjoy every day!

That's super sweet! It's so hard being that far away from someone you love so it's nice to always have something constant to associate your relationship with.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Callisto congrats :wavey: :appl: :appl:

Such a great way to start my Monday morning, hope you're enjoying being enfianced :cheeky:

love the proposal and ring (sigh, those ECs are SOOOOOO gorgeous) :love:

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Congrats, I'm so happy for you :bigsmile: Your ring is gorgeous. I love 3 stone EC rings and your proposal story is VERY sweet.

P.S. We're hand twins. Not only are we the same size but I was looking at your pics and our hands look almost exactly the same! Lol, just thought I'd share.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Callisto. Such a lovely ring. Ill be sure to remove you!

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on the engagement! I love warmer color stones in antique cut stone and yours is gorgeous.

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
What fabulous news! Congrats! I loooove your ring :love:

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Blackpaw said:
Callisto congrats :wavey: :appl: :appl:

Such a great way to start my Monday morning, hope you're enjoying being enfianced :cheeky:

love the proposal and ring (sigh, those ECs are SOOOOOO gorgeous) :love:

Thanks! I hope you guys all check out the SMTR thread after I can take some better pictures. Those crummy iphone pics do NOT do this ring justice. It has the most gorgeous creamy white color to the stones and the facets are like a hallway of mirrors. I promise better pics soon!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Grlsbestfrnd said:
P.S. We're hand twins. Not only are we the same size but I was looking at your pics and our hands look almost exactly the same! Lol, just thought I'd share.

Haha that's too funny. I'll be sure to look out for your post when you get engaged to see your hands (and the sparklies on it!). Have fun if you go to traditional jewelry stores though... ugh all the rings are huge! I had such a hard time actually trying to envision the rings on my hands cause I was trying to keep them from falling off or flipping around my finger.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Callisto! Those emeralds are gorgeous!!! Great weekend, huh? :appl:

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, Callisto! I'm very partial to ECs, and I love the proportions of your ring. Your proposal story is so sweet, too. Very best of wishes to you and your new fiance!

FuturePsyD

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! :appl:

Very lovely ring, looks perfect on your finger!!

Supers

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations.
That is a sweet proposal and full of meaning.

A

Anonymous

How'd I miss this?! Congratulations!! That's an incredibly sweet and thoughtful proposal. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results