shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I keep trying not to get my hopes up, but it's not working, so I'm doing the second best thing - asking for some of this magical PS dust.

There is an opportunity opening up in my company that I've asked to be considered for. I don't want to give too many details, but it would involve all of my favourite things - travel, living abroad, projects, a major challenge, and interesting work. I literally have nothing but my cats that I'm concerned about. I could sell my car and my furniture and never look back. I don't have a lease to worry about, I don't own a home...really, as long as I can find a way to get Lola and Ezra with me, I don't much care what happens to any of my STUFF.

I really want this to happen. I want this more than just about anything I've wanted in a long time, and somehow, oddly, I'm at a perfect place in my life to do it. I have no family here, I have no SO, I don't particularly love my city (I like it a lot, but it's not home). I feel like everything is lining up for me to take this (but that could be because, you know, I let myself get my hopes up), and all I need is the offer. There would still be a lot to consider, but barring some major issue, I'd leap at the chance. I want this more than anything right now, and it could do amazing things for my career. (Though, staying where I am will also do great things - there's no bad option right now, just a preferred option.)

So please, if you could spare some dust, I'd really appreciate it.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know you, and I know how perfectly this would fit into your life and the life you want in the future. Of course I'll give you dust! Buckets and buckets of it!

*****************************************DUST**********************************************

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOTS OF DUST. ((HUGS))

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Dust dust dust!!!!!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
?? I am a bit confused about something, but will do a search before I say anything.

Re: the job - Good luck! It sounds like this would be the perfect opportunity for you. I am truly rooting for you.

ETA: Ok, I just saw your thread re: the break-up. I am so sorry things didn't work out, Princesss :(sad But my god, I am amazed and in complete awe - you are such a strong, resilient and incredibly inspiring woman. You rock!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dust to you! And all fingers and toes crossed too!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Job *DUST*!!!!! :wavey:

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
*******Dusty dust DUST for you, Princesss*********

Keep us updated :))

jas

Brilliant_Rock
DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Dusty, Dust, Dust!!

I've been thinking about this almost every day for you! I really hope it happens.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
sending dust!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Zoe said:
I know you, and I know how perfectly this would fit into your life and the life you want in the future. Of course I'll give you dust! Buckets and buckets of it!

*****************************************DUST**********************************************

Total ditto, Zoe!!!

Lots of [b]~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~DUST~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~ [/b]to my favorite Princess!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Dust Dust Dust Dust Dust!!!!!!!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Sending tons and tons of ***DUST*** to you, Princesss - you deserve this and I really hope you get the opportunity!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much!

I got an e-mail from my boss today telling me that he's waiting for some information from our head office, and that he'll contact me midweek next week to discuss this further. I really hope that's good, lol!

Kama - I'm blushing. Thank you so much. I guarantee I wouldn't seem as strong if I hadn't been the one making the decision - normally I'm a sobbing mess after a break up. This time I could see what needed to happen, and what was keeping me from being happy, so I just did what I had to do.

I'm going to be a nervous wreck until I hear either way about this. I'm not good with surprises/delayed gratification. :errrr:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
princesss said:
Thank you all so much!

I got an e-mail from my boss today telling me that he's waiting for some information from our head office, and that he'll contact me midweek next week to discuss this further. I really hope that's good, lol!

Kama - I'm blushing. Thank you so much. I guarantee I wouldn't seem as strong if I hadn't been the one making the decision - normally I'm a sobbing mess after a break up. This time I could see what needed to happen, and what was keeping me from being happy, so I just did what I had to do.

I'm going to be a nervous wreck until I hear either way about this. I'm not good with surprises/delayed gratification. :errrr:

Princesss --- Lots and lots of dust to you!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of {{{{{dust}}} your way Princess!!! Good luck!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results