shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond bangles

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Have been seaching for these babies for some time, but the only nice ones I''ve seen are on film stars and rappers wrists. Any suggestion where I might find some groovie diamond bangles?

cheers

Sharon

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
I would have no idea, but luckily Froogle came to the rescue.

Here are a few hundred possibilities (I wasn't sure exactly what you were looking for, so I didn't filter for you): http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=diamond+bangle&btnG=Search+Froogle

EDIT: if you had something specific in mind, I'd be happy to look further, but I'm not sure what rappers wear, so I couldn't help you specifically. I did, however, see some rather nice ones in there.

Note that for each store, you can look at all the things in that store with the "More from BLAH.com" link

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Thanks for the "heads up" with froogle google (new one for me)! I like the bracelets that appear just like an "eternity ring" , with stones all the way around the wrist. Most I have seen are set with stones only a half or third the way around; total weight a carat or under (except on MJ Blige, etal, wrists where some serious "bling" is happening!
love.gif
).

Cheers

Sharon

fancycoloredfan

Rough_Rock
my friend purchased a pascal lacroix bangle at spencer-spencer.com - the bangles are gorgeous.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For starters
1.gif
these come from Precisionset. It does pay to mention that those diamonds are quite exposed to wear if the bracelet is worn often. The channel set one should be the safest - I would think.

Diamond Bangles at Precisionset.JPG

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not a staple, as you say, but here's one more (LINK). Surely there should be some more interesting pieces like this in antique shops (online and off). These just happened to pop up at among my ususal www jewelry links
2.gif

Bangle at Fay.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
As usual Valerie to the rescure with visuals. Thanks Valerie. I can always count on you. Nice

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 8/18/2004 6:19:25 PM fancycoloredfan wrote:

my friend purchased a pascal lacroix bangle at spencer-spencer.com - the bangles are gorgeous. ----------------

Hi:

Lovely bangles! Thanks for everyone's tips.
I continue on my quest...as ever.....

slb

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Make sure you post when you get it!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results