shape
carat
color
clarity

laughwithme is a MARRIED woman!!

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all!

WE ARE MARRIED!!!! The big day was June 26. I honestly cannot put into words how perfect our wedding weekend was.

Rehearsal was amazing. Everyone definitely choked up on the first run through; I surprised myself, as I'm normally very collected, but I basically lost it when walking down the aisle during rehearsal and as a result, all the women in the room lost it, too :) Second run through was great and by the rehearsal dinner, everyone was feeling happy and not sad!

Wedding morning - Mom ordered room service to my hotel room - lots of fruit, bagels and two bottles of Dom Perignon!!! I was floored. All my girls came over to get ready and we went through both bottles. They also had pics of my reception venue that they had set up that morning and it looked awesome, so that was a relief. We got ready until about 2pm, and I was very nervous. Actually felt kinda sick at times. Then I put on the dress, and ALL nervousness went away completely. Once the dress was on, I hit party mode or something! Anyway, got a limo with my dad and we went to church for my first look with (then) fiance. Got some solo church pics, then took limo to reception venue for pics with bridal party on the golf course. (Did I mention the weather was sunny and 90 all day??? Perfect - hot, but nothing some cold beers in the limo couldn't handle!) After that, we went back to church for formal pics with family. About 5pm, retreated to side rooms as guests began arriving for ceremony. I was SO calm. For the last year, I have been SO scared that I would have a very upset stomach before the ceremony, but nope, I was totally calm! And excited and ecstatic and beyond ready. The walk down the aisle was beautiful, and I took a mental picture - I stared at husband the whole way and could see so many tears and smiles on the sidelines. The ceremony was beautiful and we've received many compliments on it. Our pastor's homily was very personal (not preach-y) and he read things that we had written for each other. We also had a soloist sing Ave Maria during unity candle, and many people cried, it was so beautiful. Husband and I were all smiles at the altar. It couldn't have been better. After the recessional, we went to the back and had 2 minutes alone and were hugging, kissing, and calling each other hubby and wifey.

Reception! Reception FLEW by! Thankfully, I did pause many times to soak in the experience. I looked out on all of my family and friends and the overwhelming support they provide. The toasts were touching (dad had everyone balling) and our DJ kept the reception moving all night. One of my big worries was that no one would dance, but the dance floor was full ALL night - old, young, everyone. Dozens of people kept coming up to me and saying this was one of the most beautiful weddings they've ever seen - my colors (blue and orange) were very unique but even our pastor said, "the orange is awesome!" Everyone said the blue was very "clean" and classy. The food - OMG. The cake - OMG. And I also loved swinging my bustled dress around the dance floor :)

Sorry this was so long. All in all, it was a day I will never forget and a day I would not change. I am SOOOO happy its now behind us and I have the memories, and can move on to a normal life!!! With my new husband, of course :)

Pics below!

sw4.jpg

sw3.jpg

sw2.jpg

sw1.jpg

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Last 2 for now!

sw14.jpg

sw15.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BIG congratulations laugh!!!

Your pictures are really lovely - you make a very handsome couple, and you both look so happy ::)

I love the first pic of the two of you dancing together :))

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, everything looks beautiful and it sounds like a wonderful day.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!!! Everything looked lovely!!!!!!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your photos are beautiful and your day looked amazing! :love:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
You look lovely! Congratulations, everything looked simply lovely! :appl:

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
congrats, laughwithme :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: you looked beautiful! and that church is uh-maz-ing!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on getting hitched, LWM!!! You two make a beautiful couple!!! You looked stunning!!! And your photog did a great job with your pictures!!!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! You looked gorgeous! The hair and make-up turned out beautifully in your photos!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Congrats laughwithme :appl: you looked beautiful, i love your shoes :love:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
love your orange lilies!!!! beautiful wedding-congratulations!

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
The orange looks amazing, as do you! Great pictures and your church is really stunning. Congrats!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just lovely. I adore the drama of that gorgeous bouquet of yours! Congratulations!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Ditto! I love the orange. Everything looked amazing... Congratulations!! :appl:

You look like a very nice couple - congrats!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results