clarity

New rose gold 7 stone!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful! How are you ever going to wait until August?

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It''s lovely Tuckins1 you must be very excited, congratulations on your anniversary
35.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I''m liking rose gold more and more. DBOF is about 5 miles down the road from my house. We bought my hubbys wedding
band there and my Dad had my Mothers 3 stone ring made there. This is all back before I found PS. They are nice people (Brad and Jan
right?)

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s really lovely! I can''t wait until we get to see it on your hand!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all! DH has decided to allow me to exchange gifts early... I just sent him out to get his present so I can have my ring when I get home from work today!!!! What a nice last day of work/first day of summer gift!

Will post hand shots in a new thread when I get it.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 10:43:57 AM
Author: Tuckins1
Thank you all! DH has decided to allow me to exchange gifts early... I just sent him out to get his present so I can have my ring when I get home from work today!!!! What a nice last day of work/first day of summer gift!

Will post hand shots in a new thread when I get it.
I had a feeling this would be the case. There is no woman that would be able to wait that patiently for over a month when there is a beautiful ring that should be on her finger.
11.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Love the rose gold. I''m glad you get to have it now. I couldn''t wait if my hubby had a piece of jewel for me!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is phenomenal Tuckins!
30.gif
I''m seriously wanting a rose gold something to fill my need for it after seeing all of the beautiful pieces here on PS!

I''m so glad your DH didn''t make you wait until August to wear it....that would have been torture! Congrats to you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very classy and the rose gold is lovely.

Toastie

Rough_Rock
Trade
I love rose gold, its lovely!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results