Brilliant_Rock
Here are mine
1.gif

.. I just realised I will be wearing these in EXACTLY 6 months! Eeeeck
9.gif

weddingshoes101.jpg

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
These were mine. They were pretty comfortable. They are the Collette from Chinese Laundry (love their shoes!!).

phphMhAQRAM.jpg

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
These were actually my favorite. They are also Chinese Laundry. I didn''t get them because I was afraid my feet would hurt too bad by the end of the night. I regretted it until the day of the wedding, when I actually had to walk in my wedding shoes.
9.gif

php8Z27t1AM.jpg

bibiloves

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/4/2010 12:06:44 AM
Author: ArtistJess
These were actually my favorite. They are also Chinese Laundry. I didn''t get them because I was afraid my feet would hurt too bad by the end of the night. I regretted it until the day of the wedding, when I actually had to walk in my wedding shoes.
9.gif
I love this ArtistJess! Do you happen to know the height of them or can you let me know their name? I don''t think they would hurt your feet too much because of the hight front platform.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2010 10:55:50 AM
Author: bibiloves

Date: 6/4/2010 12:06:44 AM
Author: ArtistJess
9.gif
I love this ArtistJess! Do you happen to know the height of them or can you let me know their name? I don''t think they would hurt your feet too much because of the hight front platform.
The name is Baldwin. If you google lots of sites have it.
1.gif

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, you might be able to find them cheaper on another site? Dunno, but if you like them it''s definitely worth checking out.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Lots of great shoes on here. I particularly love yours, Bjedfish. I thought about going with a magenta colored shoe, just couldn't find any that I liked!

Here's the stock photo of my shoes, though mine are in ivory. They're Liz Claiborne Massey, and I'll be adding on a little sparkle to them with some earrings I've found. Just haven't had time to fix them up!

Shoes-Massey.jpg

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
i know more ladies have their wedding shoes already. come on, share yours too!!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Here are mine! I put "I Do" on the bottoms.

shoes457.JPG

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
I wore these for photos with my bridesmaids...they were in red dresses...

ZU Valentine Heel

red shoes ZU valentine 123.jpg

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
And these I wore for most of the wedding, but changed into some cute flip flops with gold flowers later in the night.

Juicy Ice Sandal in Gold

juicy-couture-ice-sandal 123.jpg

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/8/2010 9:04:21 PM
Author: EHR2009
Here are mine! I put ''I Do'' on the bottoms.

Even though I can''t see the full shoe, I love that you did zebra print! So fun.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Here''s mine!!! I can''t wait to wear them!!!

weddingleshoesnov.jpg

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
If i remember correctly, they are Harajuku Lovers (LAMB RTW brand). Found them on gilt.com and fell in love.

eta i was married on a boat..hence the boat shoes :D

AHMAZZING1243.jpg

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Here's my black Chanel

chanelweddingshoe613.jpeg

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Here are mine, Kate Spade Evie. I just got them and still trying to talk myself into not liking them and buying something cheaper! I'm thinking of dying them yellow to match my colors.

ETA: EEEK sorry so big!! How do I delete? Message mods?

shoes123.jpg

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Here are mine, Kate Spade Evie. I just got them and still trying to talk myself into not liking them and buying something cheaper! I''m thinking of dying them yellow to match my colors.

shoes1234.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2010 9:05:55 PM
Author: Dannielle
Here are mine
1.gif

.. I just realised I will be wearing these in EXACTLY 6 months! Eeeeck
9.gif
Dannielle - those are gorgeous shoes! Where are they from?

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/13/2010 11:29:39 PM
Author: MagsyMay
Here are mine, Kate Spade Evie. I just got them and still trying to talk myself into not liking them and buying something cheaper! I''m thinking of dying them yellow to match my colors.

I was looking at the same ones! They are gorgeous, and have a low heel, but I know what you mean about the price. I ended up getting a different pair for $12.50 at DSW after all of the sales/coupons, and I am thrilled! Those would be adorable in yellow though, and probably cute with a summer sundress afterwards.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I got these but I am having a chance of heart and not sure what I will wear.

I am thinking I rather have sandals.

Charmy-WeddingShoes.jpg

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Yay! I love this thread! Here are mine!

Rachieshoes1.jpg

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/13/2010 11:51:49 PM
Author: Should Be Studying

I was looking at the same ones! They are gorgeous, and have a low heel, but I know what you mean about the price. I ended up getting a different pair for $12.50 at DSW after all of the sales/coupons, and I am thrilled! Those would be adorable in yellow though, and probably cute with a summer sundress afterwards.

Thanks! I''ve never spent that much on a single clothing/footwear item in my life! I feel so guilty, but I think dyed yellow they will be super cute and reusable for sure... Can''t beat $12.50 though, so I don''t blame you!!

I''m super short, but I cannot take being in heels for very long and if my feet kill, I am one miserable chica, so I went for a lower heel.

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/14/2010 6:58:38 PM
Date: 6/13/2010 11:51:49 PM

Author: Should Be Studying

Thanks! I''ve never spent that much on a single clothing/footwear item in my life! I feel so guilty, but I think dyed yellow they will be super cute and reusable for sure... Can''t beat $12.50 though, so I don''t blame you!!

I''m super short, but I cannot take being in heels for very long and if my feet kill, I am one miserable chica, so I went for a lower heel.

Oh, I wouldn''t feel guilty about it at all if I were you! It''s not like you are buying a regular pair of flip flops for that much...these are your wedding shoes. Definitely worth the splurge
2.gif

There are so many gorgeous shoes in this thread!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the reinforcement, haha
31.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results