shape
carat
color
clarity

Half Eternity Ring from ID JEWELRY

legra

Brilliant_Rock
It''s really beautiful and looks great with your wedding set! Love the meaning behind it.

Collee

Shiny_Rock

LOVE it. Congrats on the birth of your son and the ring!

Going to take a trip to ID either this Friday or next week to view the all diamond version of this eternity. Keeping fingers crossed that it pairs nicely with my e-ring (AVC Tacori 2620).

PenelopeJane

Shiny_Rock
Collee, how exciting. I would love to visit the diamond district one day. Hope you find the perfect ring for your set. Take lots of pictures!

Thank you all so much for the sweet comments. Going out to dinner and some parties over the weekend so I get to debut the new ring!

Another pic for your enjoyment.
1.gif

MAY2010 853.jpg

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
KNOCK your socks off BEAUTIFUL! I love it and you have me scheming to get one soon!

Thanks for posting this beauty!

However, I''ll bet it''s nothing compared to your son! Congrats, I have 2 boys myself and they are the best (no offense to moms of girlsor anyone else!). =)

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Penelope, do you mind giving me a ballpark figure of how much that cost? Feel free to say no if that is an inappropriate question :) I am really wanting to have one made, and I want to know if the price has changed since I last spoke to Yekutiel, and I want to know if it will be feasible for me right now :)

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
yay for an awesome push present! i love the sentimental value behind it.
12.gif

PenelopeJane

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Milly!

vbnet, thank you so much. Love my baby boy and girl. Boy has less attitude, but I love them to pieces equally.
1.gif

EHR, it was under $400. If you want all diamonds, it might cost more. The price will vary greatly since it''s custom made. Ring size, if you get full or half eternity, milgrain or no milgrain, all diamonds or alternating diamond and gemstone...gemstone prices are also different. Had I wanted sapphires in the ring as opposed to blue topaz it would''ve cost more. Definitely call Yekutiel for accurate quotes. And FWIW, the ring is as gorgeous in person. I wasn''t expecting to be so in love with it, but when I opened that little black box, I was surprisingly blown away. Let me know how it goes!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much Penelope!!! I keep coming back to this ring when deciding what to do with my extra diamonds. I have gone through about a million options, but I know I will end up with this one, which was my original choice :) It always happens like that! My husband always teases me bc he knows I am going to end up where I started, haha.

Date: 6/4/2010 10:55:55 AM
Author: PenelopeJane
Thank you Milly!

vbnet, thank you so much. Love my baby boy and girl. Boy has less attitude, but I love them to pieces equally.
1.gif

EHR, it was under $400. If you want all diamonds, it might cost more. The price will vary greatly since it''s custom made. Ring size, if you get full or half eternity, milgrain or no milgrain, all diamonds or alternating diamond and gemstone...gemstone prices are also different. Had I wanted sapphires in the ring as opposed to blue topaz it would''ve cost more. Definitely call Yekutiel for accurate quotes. And FWIW, the ring is as gorgeous in person. I wasn''t expecting to be so in love with it, but when I opened that little black box, I was surprisingly blown away. Let me know how it goes!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE it! I''m thinking of getting the same. ;-)

zaq12

Rough_Rock
wow- i love this combo, and you son is so handsome. Any way you could tell us the size of your ering and band so we can get a sense of proportion. I'd love one of these bands as well.
thanks!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohh, I LOVE your band!!!! So pretty! ENJOY!! :appl:

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on the birth of your son! You must be a very proud and happy mama! :) Gorgeous ring as well - the baby might be the big prize, but a little sparkle never detracts, right? ;)) Enjoy both new additions.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
That is stunning and it goes perfectly with your rings!!! I love it! :love:

nadiamo

Rough_Rock
This is so pretty! I might consider go to ID someday to check it out. Hope this might work as a wedding band and matches my ering..
congrats!! can't wait to see your pink version for your daughter :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results