shape
carat
color
clarity

Half Eternity Ring from ID JEWELRY

PenelopeJane

Shiny_Rock
My son, Axel, was born on April 5, 2009. And to commemorate his birth, we chose this half eternity beauty from ID Jewlery. My requirements for the ring were that it needed to be blue (for boy) and have his birthstone. We settled on having a blue topaz (my birthstone) and diamond (DS''s birthstone) half eternity ring made and I am thrilled with the results. Yekutiel at ID Jewelry was amazing to work with and is the consummate professional. I called/emailed anytime I had a question/concern and was addressed promptly. Communication is key to having a custom ring made and he went ABOVE AND BEYOND to get this ring to me.

MAY2010 8400.JPG

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
I love it
30.gif

PenelopeJane

Shiny_Rock
Blue as the sky

MAY2010 843444.JPG

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful...love all the sentiment behind it!

PenelopeJane

Shiny_Rock
Thank you akmiss and tyty!

With my wedding band...

MAY2010 8655.JPG

PenelopeJane

Shiny_Rock
With E-ring and WB.

MAY2010 8622.JPG

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
I think that your ring is absolutely beautiful! I love the sentiment behind it, too. I am seriously thinking of having one made for myself. I have five .20 baguettes left over from a former ring that I would like to use.

Thank you for showing it. It looks perfect on your finger. Congratulations on your new ring and baby Axel!

PenelopeJane

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your kind words, Venice. It is a special ring to me indeed. Definitely unique from anything I''ve seen in stores and online. Give Yekutiel a call and see what he can do for you. I believe they can make the band with in any color stone/diamond combination.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!! What a beautiful way to commerate your son''s birth! It looks great with your set!!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful! Never see blue topaz so pale! Gorgeous!
36.gif

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE this ring! I''m hoping to get the same one with rubies and diamonds either as my wedding band or at least as a stacking ring to wear with my e-ring.

My birthstone is blue topaz, too!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It''s gorgeous, and looks awesome with your stunning wedding set!!

30.gif

Congratulations on the birth of your son - I LOVE his name too!!

36.gif

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Stunning

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love this ring! I think all your rings look great together.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
PenelopeJane,

Your new "baby boy" eternity is stunning. I love it so much I want one too! All of your rings are beautiful, they are classic and timeless and look perfect together.
Congratulations to you.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
absolutely beautiful, congratulations on both your ring and your baby boy

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
I just LOVE it

PenelopeJane

Shiny_Rock
Luckyeshe, thanks! I wanted something that could be versatile; to wear on its own or together with other bands. I didn''t know about pricescope when I had my FIRST baby (a girl) so when the time is right, I''d like to get something in rose gold in honor of her and stack them together.

stci, thank you! While I like the "traditional" blue topaz color, it was a bit too strong and on the turquoise side for my vision of what I wanted the ring to look like. I didn''t want it to take over my wedding set or clash with other rings that I could/would wear with it. I told Yekutiel that it, of course, needed to be blue topaz for sentimental reasons, but that I wanted the lightest blue topaz he could find...almost a gray/blue...and he delivered!

merilenda, thanks and yay for December! A ruby and diamond band would be absolutely GORGEOUS. That is my daughter''s birthstone and I hope to get a ruby ring in rose gold someday!

DandiAndi, thank you so much! We named him after DH''s 3x-great-grandfather (on his mother''s side). It was tough as my DH is William the fifth, so we had much pressure from all sides of the family. Can''t please everyone so we put ourselves first and named him Axel...and I''m so glad we did!

kribbie, lknvrb, beechezz, love, and cemrn-- All of your stones are simply beautiful and I''m genuinely flattered. THANK YOU!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it is so lovely!
36.gif
30.gif

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE that ring! I am hoping to have one made very soon. I can''t decide if I want all diamonds, or diamonds and emeralds, though.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE it - especially stacked with both wb & er. But, it lookslike a FULL eternity, not half, no?

PenelopeJane

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Tuckins!

EHR, I think a diamond and emerald band would be positively divine! Very regal. Perhaps you could get both made! In the perfect world, right?
1.gif

motownmama, thanks! It is half eternity. The other half is white gold in the shape of rectangles and circles. I will take a picture of it later. Have a BBQ to go to soon, then memorial day tomorrow, so probably Tuesday I''ll be back to post it.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Love your whole set.

PenelopeJane

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Tigian. Here''s the white gold side.

MATH 005Map.jpg

PenelopeJane

Shiny_Rock
Profile shot with DD''s Belle.

MATH 002BELLE.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!!!!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
I love it too! It was a lovely idea with your son''s birth (Congratulations to you all) I love all your rings together they look great. Just might have to have one of those myself
31.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congratulations, both on your son and on the new bling to commemorate him!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results