shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust request!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Ladies, I need to request some job dust for me and BF. To explain: at BF''s job, his bosses sometimes allow employees to work overtime when they have a large number of clients or when they have gotten behind schedule on projects. (BF works at an engineering company.) Last year, they offered this overtime for about half the year and with it, BF was able to purchase his new truck. With this overtime, BF easily doubles his paychecks. This year, they have not even mentioned overtime and actually thought they were going to finish the year way ahead of schedule. Well yesterday, BF told me that his boss said there is a good possibility that overtime will open up in 2 or 3 months and that it will definitely be open up all of next year. He said they have a lot of new projects that are coming in this year and that next year they have a whole slew of new clients coming in.

BF and I both really want this overtime to open up. Not only would it mean that we could get engaged MUCH sooner (
9.gif
), but it would also help us significantly save up for a down payment on a house. I also need some job dust because I just sent in my resume and application for a part time job that pays very well and fits in perfectly with my school schedule next semester. So, BF and I would both really appreciate some job dust from you all!

Thanks in advance ladies! You all are the greatest!

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
*lots of job dust coming your way* :)

jenmarie

Shiny_Rock
Aw dust to you and your BF. Here''s hoping nothing but the best for both of you!

AnneTossy

Rough_Rock
aw dust to you mayflowers!! I hope everything works out for y''all! I''m crossing my fingers for a proposal soon :)

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Lots and lots of job dust to you and your SO! I''m crossing my fingers for overtime and a sparkly proposal
2.gif

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Hey mayflowers

sending some - - - -"dusty dust dust" - - - - - your way
1.gif

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending lots of job dust to you and your boyfriend. I hope you get the job and he gets a lot of overtime work.

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
**************** Dust and lots of luck!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
~~~*******DUST!*******~~~

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
Lots of dust to you!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
DUST!!!!*****************************

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
dussssssssssssstttttttttttttt

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
****************************DUST************************

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
****DUST DUST DUST*****

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for the dust!

I still haven''t heard back from the job I applied for and BF hasn''t heard anything else about overtime. But once I find out the definites I will let everyone know!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
******DUST******* keep us updated!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results