shape
carat
color
clarity

Dancing with the Stars 2010!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I agree with who went home this week. That person should have gone home awhile ago!!

Erin doesn''t seem to be able to completely lock out her legs. She also has terrible turn-out and rarely points her toes. She is not THAT good!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Talent-wise, I agree that this week''s elimination made sense. Personality-wise, I wish he/she hadn''t gone home (and I really don''t like Erin so I was hoping she''d go home this week, but I can always hope for next week!). And Maks annoys me. Weird, the last time I watched DWTS (during Apolo and Joey''s season) I really liked Maks!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m thinking Chad is the next to go, unless he pulls a rabbit out of his hat next week. Nicole and Derek really seem like the team to beat this year -- her talent, combined with his choreography = mirror ball trophy!
3.gif

Have I mentioned that I love the grand prize? One of the things I like about DWTS is that it doesn''t take itself too seriously, even though at this point the contestants are working their buns off.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2010 10:30:37 PM
Author: VRBeauty
I''m thinking Chad is the next to go, unless he pulls a rabbit out of his hat next week. Nicole and Derek really seem like the team to beat this year -- her talent, combined with his choreography = mirror ball trophy!
3.gif

Have I mentioned that I love the grand prize? One of the things I like about DWTS is that it doesn''t take itself too seriously, even though at this point the contestants are working their buns off.

I think it''s pretty much a given that the final showdown will be between Nicole and Evan, unless something drastic happens. I''m rooting for Evan all the way. Unfortunate though that both can''t win - they''re both super talented.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay. I might be CRAZY but I think Erin & Maks'' freestyle was the best dance last night. She''s up against TWO near professional dancers (a singer/dancer & an olympic gold medalist figure skater) -- and she''s the one who has shown *GROWTH* throughout the season. Also, I just love contemporary/lyrical from SYTYCD and think it was SO SO SO SO SO SO SO smart to go there, do that. Mandy Moore? C''mon! Bed? Daring! But SHUT UP MAKS with the excuses. He''s such an *ss that his partners can never win. (Did they? Ever?)

Anyone could win at this point though ...

Looks like Derek was the only Pro to choreo his own Freestyle. That''s something. Hmmmmm.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I just can''t stand how Erin hunches and that her legs are never completely straight. It drives me BONKERS!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Are Erin and Maks
31.gif
?

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Meh I wasn''t too impressed by Erin and Maks'' freestyle. It was a little...odd for me. But then again, sadly, none of the free styles really did it for me.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I am so rooting for Evan! I don''t know why, but I just love him. I think it''s because he is the only one I cared about before the competition, so I can''t help rooting for him.

Did anyone see Lewis Hamilton at the competition last night? I totally geeked out over it even though it makes sense that he''d be there since he''s dating Nicole.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really want to know... how much weight each of the stars lost during their stint with DWTS!

I saw only snipets of last night''s finals, but I have to say that nothing I saw blew me away. It does look like an honest 3-way race for the mirror ball, which is a nice change!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Wow .. Nicole and Derek was AMAZING!!! What that woman can do with her body amazes me.

Kate G ... still as gross as ever.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/25/2010 10:44:52 PM
Author: CharmyPoo

Kate G ... still as gross as ever.

wellll... tonight she was more at ease, and took more chances when she was actually in the competition. But yeah, she didn't do her image any favors on the show. And really, what adult tells another adult "I heart you"???

Proud Mary! OMG!

Evan and Anna -- great, but not the same caliber.
7.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I agree that Nicole and Derek totally deserved to win it, but man, Evan and Anna totally had my vote anyway. He is just adorable!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results