shape
carat
color
clarity

More Good than Bad!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
We are back on track!

After nearly 10 months of desperate searching and occasional meltdowns, we are finally back on track--my boyfriend starts his new job on Monday! I can''t wait to celebrate this weekend. He told me today that now we can finally start making concrete plans for our future...and he seems just as excited as I am.

What an emotional roller coaster this has been! Thanks to all for the dust and support. I hope to have more good news going forward...let''s continue this trend!

lightningbug

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!
1.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good! Good, good, good.
36.gif
9.gif
35.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!
36.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Yay Blacksand!

Congrats to your boyfriend for finding a job! I''m excited to here what future plans are in store for you two.

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much everyone! We''re so excited. I had the world''s most insanely busy day yesterday, literally entertaining our CEO from Japan for 14 straight hours, so I haven''t even had a chance to celebrate with him yet. I can''t wait for tonight. I think we need a champagne toast. I''m so glad we can finally move forward, and so happy he''s happy. Best news in a loooooooooong time!

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
Sorry this has been such a hard time for you, but now it is all done and you can focus on the future!! So exciting. Look at the bright side, if you guys can get through this and still be happy, you have a bright future ahead of you :)

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Yay I''m soooo happy for you!
36.gif

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, congratulations to your boyfriend for getting a job and to you for being so supportive. I''m glad your getting back on track and making plans for the future.
36.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results