shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m Married! Non-Pro Pics

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Everything is beautiful and you all make a wonderful family.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
House Cat you looked absolutely radiant!! Congratulations on a lovely day, so glad it worked out for you, i ditto the comments on your photos too, your pro pics will be awesome!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow--Just beautiful!!! Congrats House Cat!

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
Your non-pro pics are awesome! I should have borrowed some of your non-pros for my own wedding!

Looks like it was a wonderful, intimate wedding. And the venue looks beautiful!

We did a similar table configuration (only closed at all ends so it was more of a rectangle) as we only had 18 people including us - loved that set-up! Felt like a big "family dinner" of sorts!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! You were an absolutely gorgeous bride, I just love your dress and hair piece!!!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HouseCat -- What a wonderful picture of your family. I love that you included all of your kids in the wedding -- really making a family.
Your dress is amazing (especially with the light from the window as you are going down the stairs -- wow) and you looked gorgeous.
The flowers on your canopy were very pretty. Elegant but not over done and distracting.

I''m so glad you had a good day.

ETA: And I agree with the others that these pics are amazing. Can''t wait to see what the pro pics look like!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2010 8:29:00 PM
Author: House Cat
My youngest.

Okay, I adore ALL of your pix, but this is so stinkin'' cute!!!!!! And lady, you look faaaaaaaaaabulous! Can''t wait to see your pro shots!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you looked spectacular!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Wow, everything was gorgeous! Especially you
9.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Everything and everyone looked picture perfect!
36.gif

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
You look absolutely stunning! Your dress is gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
House Cat...you and your family are simply STUNNING! Congratulations to you, your Hubby, and your family! I am so glad you had such a beautiful day, it was beyond deserved. Best to you for your future!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
everything looks lovely - yourself included! congratulations :)

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely lovely! You look absolutely radiant and your family is beautiful.
1.gif

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Beautiful wedding! I adore small intimate weddings! You looked stunning and your bouquet was amazing! I love peonies!

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! You looked stunning, and I''m glad it was such a special day for you!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
You look stunning I can''t wait to see the pro pics :) everything looks amazing :D

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! you looked gorgeous! the whole day was beautiful - congratulations!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much everyone! It''s been really wonderful sharing with all of you! I can''t wait to get my pro photos. I''ve been checking her blog like a mad woman, hoping to get a glimpse, but nothing so far!

Ilovesparkles, my dress and the jacket were made by Aire Barcelona. I loved the jacket too! After seeing the photos, I wished I would have worn it for a longer period of time. I took it off right after family photos because I wanted to be strapless for a time too. Now, looking back, I think the outfit was prettier with the jacket!
1.gif

Thanks again everyone. You''ve been so kind and I really appreciate it!
4.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I am so glad you had a wonderful wedding, House Cat! You, and your family really deserved the joy I can see in your pictures! I also love how you chose to wear your hair. Congrats.

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
I love these pictures, mostly because of your smile! You are gorgeous!!

And I love the lace jacket with your dress...

Glad that everything worked out for you, House Cat.

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
House Cat your wedding was absolutely stunning! Congratulations!

brandithib

Rough_Rock
You looked beautiful! I love your dress. I was also happy to see you wearing a feather head piece with a long veil. I have a chapel length veil and a feather piece my friend made for me. I haven''t met with my hair dresser to discuss how to make the two work together but you pulled it off beautifully! I''m inspired. :)

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe I didn''t comment on this thread!

HC, you were a beautiful, stunning, drop dead gorgeous bride! I''m so glad you were able to enjoy your day. I knew you would.
2.gif

Like the other ladies, I cannot wait to see your pro pics! Congratulations!!!

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty! Congrats!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg, you are one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen!!! You and your husband make such a great couple, and your kids are so precious... I am thrilled you had such a wonderful wedding day, I had a feeling everything would turn out great!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
You look gorgeous! The wedding looked fabulous! I
30.gif
your dress!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
I just have to say, I love the feeling that comes across in these pictures (which are awesome, by the way). I''m glad your wedding day went so well. Thanks for sharing!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, thank you ladies! And thank you for your positive thoughts for my wedding day because they worked! Actually, I miss my wedding! I wish I could do it again and again, without the planning of course.

At least I get to see all of the weddings I want here! I can''t wait to see all of your photos and to hear the stories of your wonderful days!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results