shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m Married! Non-Pro Pics

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, as I said, the day was just lovely. We were married in an old victorian mansion out in the foothills. Our very small wedding turned out to be so intimate and beautiful. Our ceremony was really touching (for us.) I did a candle lighting for my step dad. We also did a medallion ceremony for our children where we reaffirmed our commitment to them. During the speeches at the reception, there wasn''t a dry eye in the room. That was the moment I knew that everyone who who came was absolutely meant to be there. People aren''t kidding when they say the day flies by! I wished it could have been twice as long. Luckily, we rented the Inn for the evening and were able to have a few friends stay with us for the entire night.

My only complaint for the entire day would be the flowers. My bouquet was lovely, but I wasn''t happy with much else. Things that were agreed upon didn''t come through and I''m not quite sure why. I was supposed to have roses, lilacs, and sweet peas but instead there were a few roses and lots of chrysanthemums when I hadn''t ordered a single one. Also, my poor bridesmaids'' bouquets were a mess. But, on the day of, there isn''t much you can do about it! Also, it is true that when things go wrong on your wedding day, it is just a tiny annoyance compared to the incredible joy you are feeling on that day.

I won''t ramble anymore because I know people just like to see the pics. I don''t have a whole lot of photos of the grounds or the venue! Most people were busy shooting photos of us. I''m sorry for this. Hopefully my pro pics will be better!

Getting ready with the cutest flower girl in the world!

me n nat 2.jpg

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Heading down the stairs.

down the stairs 222.jpg

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Medallion Ceremony.

medallion 2.jpg

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You may kiss the bride!

embrace 2.jpg

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since we were only 32 people, I did a "U" shaped table configuration. I loved it! We were able to talk to everyone while eating! The black and white bags are goody bags I put together for the kids. That was my favorite part of wedding planning.

Inside 232.jpg

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another table photo. The flowers are too low to see.
7.gif

Inside 242.jpg

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Posing for Photographer.

posing 2.jpg

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
that looks beautiful! congrats!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
By the barn.

barn 2.jpg

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing with dad.

daddy dance 12.jpg

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kissing after cake.

cake kiss 2.jpg

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My shoes...that kept getting caught on the lace of my dress all day! They were pretty though!

shoes 2.jpg

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Silly me.

bridebw2.jpg

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My youngest.

Luke hands 2.jpg

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My beautiful family.

beautiful family 2.jpg

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And, last one..true to what I said, not many people danced and I DID end up dancing with my flower girl for a good part of the night! Luckily, she really loved to twirl! Thanks for looking!

nat dance 2.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everything looks lovely House Cat!! Even what we can see of the flowers.

You look beautiful, and SO happy
9.gif
And your flower girl is adorable
1.gif

Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
Wow if those are non pro, I can't wait for pro!

Yssie is so right everything looks so lovely. Every emotion got captured in those shots! Your family really IS really beautiful I can see your face in several. And that "silly me" image, you are a beauty! And radiant. LOVE LOVE LOVE the flower girl shot. Your hand holding hers looks so dainty and you look like you are having the time of your life, with that adorable little girl. What a great memory for her!

Thanks for sharing. If you have more, please post them! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
STUNNING. All of it. The table settings, the dress, the kids, YOU! What a beautiful day. I can''t wait to see your pro pics!

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza - these are NON pro? You look SOOO incredible, and everything turned out beautifully! Love it all!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, your pictures look so sweet. Your dress, venue, family -- all beautiful! Congrats!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
you look absolutely gorgeous!!!! and the pics are great too! awesome table settings.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

wow, everything looked so beautiful, housecat, i mean really really beautiful...

im so glad you enjoyed the day too
35.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
You look absolutely freaking AMAZING! My favorite detail is the lace cover up you wore! Was it from etsy?

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
HC, beautiful pictures!!!! I can''t wait to see the pro shots!!! It looks like everything went well!!! You looked amazing!!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
House cat, first of all congratulations...
36.gif
You are one of the loveliest, most beautiful and graceful brides i''ve ever seen... I love everything about your wedding...Most of all, i really love that moving family picture with all of you together...I wish you a lifefull of joy and love...
5.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Everything looked incredible -- most of all you! So beautiful. Congratulations!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
oh housecat, i''m so glad your day turned out wonderful. congrats!! everything looks soo beautiful---especially you! and i''m w/ilovesparkles, that lace cover up is to die for. and really, these are non-pros?!? they turned out great, can''t wait for more!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Everything is beautiful, the dress, the veil, the reception hall. All of it. I love all the cute pictures of the children as well.

Congratulations.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
HC, everything looks AMAZING!!! I''m so glad your day turned out to be beautiful and amazing. Congrats to you and your new family!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results