shape
carat
color
clarity

Nail Colors

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock

What colors did you use to paint your nails?

Parts of me want to do gray - i love the look of it! but, it''s not bridal at all. So my other option is a champange color that is close to the color of my dress.

Here are my two thoughts.

Did anyone else use non "bridal" colors for their nails?

nail colors.jpg

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2010 10:10:23 AM
Author:jcarlylew

What colors did you use to paint your nails?

Parts of me want to do gray - i love the look of it! but, it''s not bridal at all. So my other option is a champange color that is close to the color of my dress.

Here are my two thoughts.

Did anyone else use non ''bridal'' colors for their nails?
Ooooh JCar I really like both of those colors. I''m all about bucking the trend so I vote for the gray! Rock the boat honey!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
hehehe which i am already doing with my shoes
11.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Gray looks lovely! I used Chanel's intermezzo which is a whiteish

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
I have seen lots of brides wear one of the wedding colors or a french manicure...I don''t know which I am doing. I am definitely not doing something too boring. The gray looks totally great in that pic. It depends on what kind of look you are going for.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I have never seen it, but really LOVE the gray color! I vote for non-traditional!

BTW, what are you doing with your shoes????

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2010 6:27:24 PM
Author: ilovesparkles
I have never seen it, but really LOVE the gray color! I vote for non-traditional!

BTW, what are you doing with your shoes????
heheheheheh
11.gif

AHMAZZING123.jpg

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I went the plain old french with my nails... for some reason they always look better than with a colour, but that''s just my nails.

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Toes - OPI Quarter of a Cent-Cherry
Tips - was going to go with French, but I wasn''t happy with the job done on the day so I went with just natural sheer pink-peach instead.

You need to try your nails on with your dress! Wedding aside, I LOVE the grey (and am currently wearing YSL La Laque in 39, which is a cement grey), but would it look too "cool" against the warmer champagne colour?

beltane

Shiny_Rock
Regular ol'' french mani here... I have short fat ugly fingers, the more attention on my rings and the less focus on my 10 sausages, the better.
14.gif

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I am boring ... plain old french manicure .. but instead of the typical pink .. use one with a bit of shine :)

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I am a bridesmaid wearing a black dress and cotton-candy-pink shoes. Was wondering whether to match my toes to the shoes or contrast. That grey might be interesting...

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
I used O.P.I's Cosmo - Not Tonight Honey!

It was a champagne/honey/peachy-gold with a bit of metallic shine to it. Pretty subdued and feminine. I have pretty short nails (and fair skin) though so I don't like anything too dark.

Not Tonight Honey

The night did not live up the name of the nail polish.
31.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I love the first color!! So sparkly!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results