shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged at last!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
This past week, my now fiancé surprised me with the most amazing proposal ever and presented me with the most beautiful ring! Everything was perfect--I couldn''t have planned it better myself
appl.gif

The diamond specs are:
Cut/Shape: Princess (1A on the AGA charts)
Carat: 3.22 ct
Color: I
Clarity: SI1 (100% eyeclean from all angles)

It is set in a platinum W-prong from White Flash which looks really elegant on and shows off the stone!

prinring2.jpg

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement.
appl.gif

The WF W-prong really shows off the diamond. It looks great.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Researcher! Your ring looks absolutly beautiful. I love the simple lines with such a spectacular stone. Best wishes on your engagement!

How about some hand shots, and a couple of details about the proposal!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
YYYYEEEEEHHAAWWWW!!!!! Beautiful
love.gif
....Just beautiful!!!!! But then again, I knew it would be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You better take some hand pix missy.....
love.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful! Congratulations to you and your fiance
appl.gif
Simplicity at its finest...Gorgeous band with a "TA-DOW" diamond, just perfect! Hand pics please
9.gif

squirerad

Shiny_Rock
Wow!!
love.gif

That stone is crazy big!!! Congrats on the engagement. Mind telling us curious PSers your wonderful engagement story???

squire

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful. What a honker of a stone.
Congrats and happy wedding planning. I hope you have a long happy life together.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
YYEEEOOOWWW!!!! That stone is gorgeous and HUGE!
9.gif
Very, very pretty!

Post some pics on your hand if you can!!

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!! and what a gorgeous, honkin' ROCK!!! Best wishes, and enjoy all the wedding planning (especially all the free food from the caterers vying for your business, if you're going the "traditional" wedding route!)
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

...and to add my voice to others'... yes, please, HAND SHOTS!

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
PS... I can't believe that's an I! looks white white.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments! The hand pic I've attached is HORRIBLE (and looks even worse now that I've shrunk it so I could post it), but it's all I have for now. The picture was taken indoors without direct light, so it really does not do my stone justice. In fact, I went into several jewelry stores today while helping a friend choose a diamond setting for his G/F and had many sales people comment on the fact that they don't often see diamonds in my size that are colorless! If they only knew....

handpic.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Researcher,

I think your pic is good! It is so hard unless you are a professional photographer, to get fitting pictures of beautiful diamonds. I have learned to take that into account (since my attempts at photos have not shown the beauty of my stone!).

Your hand pic is lovely, stone is very white and gorgeous!
10.gif
I love the size! It looks beautiful on your hand. Great manicure also
9.gif
!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Holy Carp!!!!!! I love it!!!!! Looks HUGE!!!!!!
love.gif

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
Whatever you do, don't backhand anybody with that?! Best wishes!
1.gif

chris-uk04

Shiny_Rock
WOW. Very nice. Congrats.

bling

Shiny_Rock
wow! huuuge! awsome princess stone..it looks fantastic on you..congrats!
appl.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, guys and girls! I LOVE my ring and seriously couldn't be happier with the results. What made me feel especially good about it was Denise from White Flash called me the minute she learned I was engaged just to check in (even though I'd sent an email saying it was to die for)! White Flash has stellar service, and Brian "the Cutter" and Denise are two of the best!

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Holy smokes, that thing's not an ice rink it's a glacier! Fabulous looking ring and best wishes on your engagement

researcher

Ideal_Rock
It's really not that big--I wear a size 4 1/2 ring
2.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Researcher, that thing is "gawgeous" (southern spelling) teehee. I love it. You got a beautiful diamond and that setting really showcases it. Congrats and best wishes to you both.

Shay

dsong1

Rough_Rock
Congrats!!! Finally you are enganged! TOok long enough! haaa.. but it's beautiful!

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats! That is one beautiful stone.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Wow, and it's the perfect size too! (Oh, isn't a shame when the perfect size just has to be 3 carats?
naughty.gif
) Congratulations!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again for the sweet comments! I've taken some amazing pictures lately and hope to post them soon (just need to download them from the camera).

DSong1~ So glad to see you're posting again! Did you get the ring resized? How did it go? Have you begun your wedding plans?

Hest88~ So true! I always said that 5 cts would be too much on my hand--at this point in my life (most of the women where I live have at least 5 cts)--and 2 cts in a princess just didn't look right either. So, a little over 3 cts it was! Want to hear something funny though? I like stones around 1 ct almost as much. I know that's weird, but the 1 ct range just seems traditional and like you had a stone passed down in the family (it also leaves room for beautiful settings).

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Uh, how on earth did I miss this? THAT'S MY 10 YR RING!!!!!!!!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

LOVE IT!!!!!!
9.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is GORGEOUS! Im jealous! haha

Man. Thats a honker!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
It was hard to find such an amazing princess cut stone, but it sure was worth the wait! Although I've posted my ideal scope image before in other threads, here it is again (as requested)!

myidl6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results