shape
carat
color
clarity

So...

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
I have a new love interest...
I have known him for a couple of years, and he is honestly such a great guy. He is everything my ex wasn't. Intelligent, driven, caring, attentive... and we share many interests and beliefs. I really have a good feeling about him. There has always been a spark between us, but we were always in relationships with other people. We are both single now, and we are taking things slow, and seeing how it develops.
I'm afraid of being excited because I just don't want to get hurt really badly again. But at the same time, I like him sooo much.
So just thought I would let you ladies know, since you were all so great and supportive previously.
1.gif

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Kribbie. I''m happy for you. It sounds like you are taking exactly the right approach with this relationship. If it is meant to be, it will work out. In the meantime, just enjoy getting to know him better and see how your relationship develops.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/4/2010 10:07:28 AM
Author:kribbie
I have known him for a couple of years, and he is honestly such a great guy. He is everything my ex wasn''t. Intelligent, driven, caring, attentive... and we share many interests and beliefs. I really have a good feeling about him. There has always been a spark between us, but we were always in realtionships with other people. We are both single now, and we are taking things slow, and seeing how it develops.
I''m afraid of being excited because I just don''t want to get hurt really badly again. But at the same time, I like him sooo much.
So just thought I would let you ladies know, since you were all so great and supportive previously.
1.gif
Don''t be afraid, just be careful. :) Take things slow, if this is the guy things are going to progress at the pace you both feel is right. Have fun, life is too short. I got the best bit of advice a few weeks ago and it really has hit home and helped me change my outlook. "You will never get to the good in future if you don''t let go of the wrongs in the past". Who said fortune tellers in New Orleans aren''t truly prophetic? LOL

SOOOOOO Excited for you! Yippee!!!
36.gif
36.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Good to hear.

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Sounds like he could turn into someone really special for you. Smart move taking things slow. Hope all goes well!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like a good thing. Don''t worry - just enjoy and see where it goes.

CatLady

Rough_Rock
Hooray, how exciting! :)

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2010 10:07:28 AM
Author:kribbie
I have known him for a couple of years, and he is honestly such a great guy. He is everything my ex wasn''t. Intelligent, driven, caring, attentive... and we share many interests and beliefs. I really have a good feeling about him. There has always been a spark between us, but we were always in relationships with other people. We are both single now, and we are taking things slow, and seeing how it develops.
I''m afraid of being excited because I just don''t want to get hurt really badly again. But at the same time, I like him sooo much.
1.gif
That''s such great news, Kribbie! There''s nothing wrong with taking your time and being cautiously optimistic. I hope things continue to go well for you!!

blueberrydot

Shiny_Rock
Kribbie, this is great to hear! I remember your story and you deserve someone amazing. Crossing my fingers for you!

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock

slow is good!

good luck, no engagements for at least a year, y''hear?

2.gif

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Kribbie I am excited and cautiously optimistic for you
1.gif
! I hope this new relationship is a happy and sucessful one.

Keep us posted.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Don''t take advice from me
11.gif
but

Slow is really the way to go.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Kribbsters!
1.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results