shape
carat
color
clarity

what are the most unusual/interesting/funny cake toppers you''ve seen at a wedding?

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2010 6:01:16 PM
Author: oddoneout

Date: 4/28/2010 2:27:50 PM
Author: brazen_irish_hussy

Date: 4/28/2010 12:09:31 PM

Author: beltane

I can''t WAIT for my cake topper! I''ve mentioned it before, so you''ll have to bear with me, but the story behind it is hilarious. We are going to Ireland for our honeymoon. My 82 year-old father-in-law has never seen Ireland (his father was born there) and it''s on his bucket list. So we''re bringing him with us! We''re taking him up to Monaghan to stay with his cousins, then we''re off to travel the entire coast of Ireland for 2 weeks. Everyone thinks it''s adorable that he''s ''coming on the honeymoon'' with us.

So... our cake topper:

Beltane I LOVE it! My DH and I studied abroad in Dublin and my parents and brother came over for the holidays. Ireland is a place for family.

This is not so much a cake topper as a promotional piece for jet city cakes, but it is my absolute favorite.

That is creepy. What is it?
I take it you have never seen the alien movies. Those are the little alien babies in their finery bursting out of a cake rather than the host''s stomach. Everyone who loves the movies go nuts when they see it.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha, when I saw that one, I said Huh, what is that I wonder? Looks like something from Aliens or something. And duh, it is!
36.gif
One of my all time favorite movies!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2010 7:39:16 PM
Date: 4/29/2010 6:01:16 PM

Author: oddoneout

Date: 4/28/2010 2:27:50 PM

Date: 4/28/2010 12:09:31 PM

Author: beltane

I can''t WAIT for my cake topper! I''ve mentioned it before, so you''ll have to bear with me, but the story behind it is hilarious. We are going to Ireland for our honeymoon. My 82 year-old father-in-law has never seen Ireland (his father was born there) and it''s on his bucket list. So we''re bringing him with us! We''re taking him up to Monaghan to stay with his cousins, then we''re off to travel the entire coast of Ireland for 2 weeks. Everyone thinks it''s adorable that he''s ''coming on the honeymoon'' with us.

So... our cake topper:

Beltane I LOVE it! My DH and I studied abroad in Dublin and my parents and brother came over for the holidays. Ireland is a place for family.

This is not so much a cake topper as a promotional piece for jet city cakes, but it is my absolute favorite.

That is creepy. What is it?
I take it you have never seen the alien movies. Those are the little alien babies in their finery bursting out of a cake rather than the host''s stomach. Everyone who loves the movies go nuts when they see it.

I''ve never seen the movie but I know what you''re talking about. That''s hilarious. Someone''s got a very twisted sense of humour.

Lozza

Shiny_Rock
There are a few here - we''re thinking we''ll have the skiing cake one!

http://www.austinweddingblog.com/2009/05/20-unique-and-real-wedding-cakes.html

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results