shape
carat
color
clarity

RSVP Responses: A Poll

What percentage of DECLINES did you receive on invites?

• Under 10%

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Greater than 50%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

FutureMrsMRS

Rough_Rock
Ignore the previous! Sorry
7.gif

Just trying to get a general feel for the # of invites sent vs # of people who declined.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
There were some invites we knew would be declined - my aunt in Sweden and my grandma in MI couldn''t travel. Then there were a few people who couldn''t come because of other obligations, but not many. Overally we were in the 10-25% range, but there were very few declines that we didn''t expect.

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
I''m interested in seeing replies to this poll since I''m mailing my invites TOMORROW! Getting those RSVPs back is gonna be like Christmas morning!!!

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
I just did the math on how many people have declined so far and it's about 17%. There are just about 20 people who we have either spoken to and they're not yet sure, or have not heard from yet. I think we'll probably end up in the 20% range when we hear from everyone. My guests are coming from all over the US, Canada, England, Switzerland, Holland, France and the Caribbean, so I think given the distances, we were bound to have as many declines as we have, in addition to the fact that our guestlist is a bit on the large side.

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
We had 5 out of 21 not attend but we knew before we sent out the invites they would likely not be able to come due to work obligations.

None of our guests officially RSVPed though as we had talked to them all beforehand to see if that weekend worked for them.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
We had maybe 2 surprising declines, everyone else was cousins across the country who couldn''t ditch school.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
We invited 300 people and had about 180 (maybe a little more?) at our wedding last June. We have a ton of out-of-state and international friends and family, and with the recession, we weren''t expecting an overwhelming response. I actually ended up being very happy we were able to stay within our budget =).

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
we had one couple ''decline'' (we had to chase that one up) and my friends partner couldn''t make it as he was away with work, so 3 people out of nearly 60 wasn''t many!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
We invited about 140, and had about 27 RSVP "no" or not RSVP at all.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results