shape
carat
color
clarity

On a whim, I got engagement photos

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
And am SOOOOO glad I did! I hadn''t planned on doing so, FI was pretty bummed but I just couldn''t justify the cost on our mini budget. Well, last Thursday, I was walking the dog and all of a sudden, all the crab apple trees seem to be in full bloom. The petals slowly fluttering down to the ground, a picture straight out of a movie. And it hit me,this is gorgeous weather for photos. I called up my photog and asked if perhaps she was available this weekend, and she was!

Of course, the day of was cloudy, super cold, and a rain drop here and there, but the photos still turned out beautiful! So far we only have a few teasers, but will be getting the whole lot of them in another week, week and a half!

NP willow trees engagement photo compressed.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I gotta say, I never feel beautiful in photos, I just never like the way I look. But these photos, especially this one, made me feel gorgeous.

NP close up engagement photo.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
FI''s favorite!

NP WB on HC engagement photo.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Photog climbed a tree to get a whole slew of photos of us rolling around in the cold, wet, grass! But it was worth it!

NP in the grass engagement photo.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif
Good for you! I bet they''re all as lovely as this first one!

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/29/2010 10:54:34 AM
Author: ilovesparkles
I gotta say, I never feel beautiful in photos, I just never like the way I look. But these photos, especially this one, made me feel gorgeous.
These came out great! And I LOVE this one... you look fantastic!!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Your engagement pictures are lovely! I look forward to seeing your wedding pictures as well.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2010 11:21:54 AM
Author: CurlySue

These came out great! And I LOVE this one... you look fantastic!!!
Ditto! So gorgeous! You just glow with happiness, and so does FI!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I love the one of you two lying on the grass - you look fabulous in that green shirt! :)

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
They''re GREAT!!!!!!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
ILS, These are great! and I am a firm believer that if it makes you FEEL terrific and isn''t breaking any laws, it is money well-spent! Some of my favite photos are from our engagement session and I LOVE, LOVE looking at them!

YOU AND YOU FI LOOK FABULOUS AND IN LOVE and in the end, it''s all that matters! Congratulations!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
these are wonderful! you''re love really shines through in each of them!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
You make a very cute couple.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thank you HH, Clairitek, CurlySue, vc10um, Maevie, PP, WannaB, lulu, and oddoneout! Thank you all for the kind words and compliments!

I forgot to add, our photog is a self taught, inexpensive, hobby photography. She is just amazing! Local to Omaha, NE and traveling to MN for us!

Nixon Photography

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
I love them! I think you look so gorgeous in the third pic - a very soft smile and your hair is blowing in the wind. Love it!!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkles!!!! you are gorgeous in these photos - I cannot wait to see your wedding photos!!!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Your pictures are lovely! You both look very happy, and the pictures in the grass are wonderful.
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re beautiful photos-you look amazing in them.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thank you laughwithme, violet3, missjaxon, and bee*! You are all too kind!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results