shape
carat
color
clarity

How much alcohol for wedding?

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Our venue is a BYOB so we are bringing a fully stocked bar. Their recommendations of how much to bring seemed crazy low... they said for 80 people we only need one 1.5 liter bottle of vodka? Umm.... i can have a party for 20 people and that 1 liter of vodka would be gone fast. We are having a wedding shuttle so no worries about people drinking and driving from reception to hotel.

So... any recommendations for how much wine/ beer/ liquor for 60-80 people?

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
We had about 100 people, a good bit of whom are partiers, and we bought two 1.75 bottle each of vodka, rum, and whiskey, several bottles each of red and white wine, and several cases of beer (a regular, a light, and corona just because we have a lot of corona drinking friends), and a variety of juices and sodas. Of the liquors, we had a good bit left over of each. Even if your friends are hard core partiers, they probably won''t drink as much at a wedding as they would at a house party. Better to buy too much than not enough though if you get to keep the leftovers, right?
2.gif

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
here''s a wedding liquor calculator i had saved on my computer. maybe this will help. linky

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results